Best In-Ear Headphones / Earbuds
Dec 14, 2008 at 1:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Unknown70007

New Head-Fier
Hello, Recently my JVC headphones broke. I probably wont choose to buy another JVC brand headphone unless widely recomended. I am trying to find a new pair to buy the only thing is I have a really low price range. $1-$30.
I was looking at some skullcandy Ink'd and they seemed intresting.
Feel free to post your opinion on which headphones I should get. Please keep in mind my price range. Thank you.

Dec 14, 2008 at 7:23 PM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknown70007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do you know if any stores carry Jbuds such as Futureshop ect.

JLab Audio is doing an Amazon-only launch on the J2s as far as I'm aware.

Dec 14, 2008 at 9:20 PM Post #6 of 7
I would go with the Skull Candy Ink'd and these tips: Etymotic eartip 4 Skullcandy, JVC Sony Koss Panasonic + - eBay (item 300243222970 end time Dec-15-08 19:25:16 PST)

Absolutely transforms these cheapies into something greater. I have not heard the JBuds yet and want to try them but......
Anyway, I have the Koss w/ER4-14 mod and it sounds good, but the SkullCandy w/ER4-14 tips sound very, very good. Nice, full Bass, good mids and very pronounced highs. (I like it all!) I've seen the Skull Candy for $9.99 and these tips for about $8.00 so for less than $20.00 your set. You can also get the well-rated SoundMAGIC PL-30 for $25.00 shipped, but you may have to wait a week or two for them to arrive. (I just ordered these myself 5 mins ago based on some positive reviews here) If you get the Skulls with
the tips, make sure to get the black ones, they sound slightly better than the white ones to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back