best in ear headphone under$150
Dec 10, 2010 at 8:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

VJviraj

New Head-Fier
 hey guys.....i want to buy an in ear headphone strictly under $150....it must have a great BASS but i also want the overall performance to  be great such as...the treble and vocals must sound great and the clarity should be a class..........the thing i hate the most is "hiss" sound which must be totally absent...please please please send me some suggestions

Dec 10, 2010 at 12:48 PM Post #3 of 6
I will once again pimp my Munitio SITi which are under your budget using the holiday promo code "vibrato" which knocks 25% off: https://munitio.com/products-page

Awesome bass, terrific build quality, very clear and detailed but NOT harsh.

Dec 10, 2010 at 2:43 PM Post #5 of 6
Hi, I was in the same position as you only a couple of days ago and I got the DBA 02s from a fellow headfier for $140. I had been researching for like 2 weeks lol. You should check those out!

The Bass is said to be great and the mids and high excellent - the dba 02s are said to be able to compete with $200-300 IEMs. 

Also check out Joker's mass IEM review thread wherein he also ranks them
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/478568/multi-iem-review-125-iems-compared-sony-xb40ex-ex85-added-12-08

NOTE: I have not used the DBA 02s and once I do get them, they will be my first IEMs.

Dec 12, 2010 at 7:50 AM Post #6 of 6
AHMED...the DBAs are for treble lovers...since they are costing high ..those things should deliver
a good quantity of bass.............eterna i think of FIscher is a bass headphone 

BAT ..i think the munitio are great to look for costing around 160$

KITKAT i was looking for "DDM" as suggested by yello131.....but he's got no idea whether they r avialable in my country........so was thinking on going for low budget and get cyclone pr1 pro    or
  brainwaz proalpha,m1 ,m2  or eterna

can u tell me which one of them is the best for good upper and mid BASS.....and  also got to seperate instruments better....and good vocal clarity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back