Best In-ear Headphnes $300-$350 Price Range
Feb 17, 2008 at 1:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 32

Audiophilehi

100+ Head-Fier
Hi All,

Looking for an In-Ear Headphone for my iPod. Obviously best sound but also comfort. I currently have a Senn-650 so I would like an In-Ear at that level.
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks
Paul

Feb 17, 2008 at 2:22 AM Post #3 of 32
In that price range I'd suggest Westone UM2's, especially for comfort. There are more neutral / analytical choices, but they're a full bodied very smooth sound. You should read-up. GL

Feb 17, 2008 at 2:32 AM Post #4 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by ben9999imsc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
classical er4

Pop Se530

All TF10 pro

I listen to mostly classic rock. Have the wire issues on the SE530 been resolved?

Feb 17, 2008 at 3:47 AM Post #8 of 32
Just asking, is this kosher? Haven't noticed members of the trade hawking their wares on many threads before (and I do read many of them on IEMs/canal phones). One thing to post about questions on specific products, but isn't this just direct selling? I am just asking, since this is the first time I have run across it in my many hours on Head-Fi. I have seen Val from V-Moda post, Amy and Professor Thump from Klipsch post, and Nankai from Head-Direct post, among others, but never noticed anyone trying to directly sell a product. Just curious.

Feb 17, 2008 at 3:52 AM Post #9 of 32
I am also disappointed at the blatant hawking of wares in our discussion forum. I am in the market for iems and that kind of commercial behavior will influence my decision, and not positively.

Feb 17, 2008 at 3:54 AM Post #10 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am also disappointed at the blatant hawking of wares in our discussion forum. I am in the market for iems and that kind of commercial behavior will influence my decision, and not positively.

Same here!
mad.gif

Feb 17, 2008 at 4:19 AM Post #12 of 32
It couldnt be a Bose rep doing that???
I was looking at those Sleek Audio things.
I dont know, ill just follow his posts and see if this is his first time, or if he hawks all over the place. No reason to chop his head off or anything yet.
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 17, 2008 at 4:27 AM Post #14 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey guys, be nice. I took a quick look at JasonK's posts, and while I think his post in this thread is IMHO a violation of the rules, I see him as generally being informative about audio in general and genuinely enthusiastic (not a bad thing) about their product.

I think JasonK's still relatively new here and deserves a bit of a break while he gets familiar with some of the rules/community standards.

Best regards,

-Jason

Feb 17, 2008 at 4:35 AM Post #15 of 32
I offer my sincerest apologies. I wasn't looking to "hawk" my product rather to offer an alternative. I will remove the post. I am as much an "audioholic" as the rest of you and meant no harm.

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back