Best "in ear" earphones you've ever heard?
Aug 11, 2009 at 11:09 AM Post #17 of 68
Dang, ppau, your avatar just got me again. Went to brush that bug off my monitor...
biggrin.gif

Aug 11, 2009 at 2:54 PM Post #21 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by music_4321 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh...that's it! Now I know mark2410's true identity -- Bust3d ! :)

LOL
smily_headphones1.gif
... but I don't think he is the Voltage
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 11, 2009 at 3:03 PM Post #22 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by bakhtiar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LOL
smily_headphones1.gif
... but I don't think he is the Voltage
smily_headphones1.gif

ofcourse he is not.music_4321 is a sarcasm machine.voltage is a former troll.And mark is the guy who has just sarcasmed by music4321 but that sarcasm has not quite got by bakhtiar.so i am a bit drunk here

Aug 11, 2009 at 3:43 PM Post #25 of 68
UE TF10Pro of first 500 batch and it sound amazing right out of ipod HP jack especialy the detailed it showed in highs. Sennheiser IE8 shows great details in music with full bodied sound and the soundstage is really big. Also Klipsch Custom 3 has rich detailed mids with great extention in bass(deep, full bodied) and SE530 are great IEMs too.......

Aug 11, 2009 at 3:49 PM Post #27 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by noinimod /img/forum/go_quote.gif
haha, i was expecting a flood of JH-love posts but don't see any yet. Kinda strange

Those posts are contained within the JH13 appreciation thread through means of continual incantation by 99 accomplished monks chanting away on a remote cave in the Alps.

Aug 11, 2009 at 5:06 PM Post #30 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by the_thatguy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ofcourse he is not.music_4321 is a sarcasm machine.voltage is a former troll.And mark is the guy who has just sarcasmed by music4321 but that sarcasm has not quite got by bakhtiar.so i am a bit drunk here

Sarcasm? I could have sworn there was a tiny bit of self-irony in that post.
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back