Best IEMs or Earphones for Gaming?
Mar 4, 2009 at 12:26 AM Post #16 of 17
Please do not use iems for gaming or long period listening. They damage your ears quicker than normal headphones.

PK1s are great but their cables are very short.

The 350 is decent. It is a headset so yeah but it is ok. Be cool guys. It is a Sennheiser at least.

Same money I am getting something like the 601 for gaming. Nothing beats AKG in this range for gaming. Only thing is they have no bass.

A beyer 770 has the best comfy pads of any headphone. AT 700, 900 have greatest comfort period.

If you want better, try a V4 Darth. I probably am next. Atm I have Ultrasone 2500s recabled and dynamatted. Great placement but tight sound stage.

Mar 4, 2009 at 12:38 AM Post #17 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by madmax7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Unless you have intimate knowledge of such devices, it's all just speculation. Name some that you know are better and have tested yourself. And have you auditioned the PC350? If not, how then in fact do you know it's overpriced and of lesser quality than that of other boom headsets?

Please don't say you base your conclusion on reviews because that is simply someone elses opinion.

I agree with you I own the PC350 they are excellent for gaming phones great mic second to none in build quality.....for gaming they do the job.

But for music they were major disappointments so I ended with HD650 after a few trails (HD595) etc.

Listening to music its the HD650 and Essence combo FTW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back