Best IEMs for My needs?
Jan 7, 2016 at 5:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

ItsGallen

New Head-Fier
  1. Budget - $60 [Hard limit]
  2. Source - Oneplus One
  3. Requirements for Isolation - I need isolation. As I'm gonna use my phones on the go, in public transportation, busses, rails..
  4. Will you be using these Headphones in Public? Yes
  5. Preferred Type of Headphone - IEMs
  6. Preferred tonal balance - I like balanced sound overall but could use some extra bass.
  7. Past headphones - Apple Earpods - Lack of bass, Xiaomi Pistons 2 - My favorite so far but broke down 2 times, Xiaomi Pistons 3 - Mid-range sounds bad and they are not able to push extra volume. now they also broke down. Also had the senneheiser cx-300 ii and i sold them the day i got them only because the lack of sub bass in them.
  8. Preferred Music - EDM, Hip Hop, Nu-Metal, Trance, Chillout, Future Trap
  9. What would you like to improve on from your set-up - Isolation, Details

Got recommendations so far for these:
Zero Audio Carbo Tenore / VSONIC VSD3S / MEELEC M6 PRO / SOUNDMAGIC E10S / OSTRY KC06A
which one should be the best for me?

Jan 7, 2016 at 7:26 PM Post #2 of 2

1. Budget - $60 [Hard limit]
  2. Source - Oneplus One
  3. Requirements for Isolation - I need isolation. As I'm gonna use my phones on the go, in public transportation, busses, rails..
  4. Will you be using these Headphones in Public? Yes
  5. Preferred Type of Headphone - IEMs
  6. Preferred tonal balance - I like balanced sound overall but could use some extra bass.
  7. Past headphones - Apple Earpods - Lack of bass, Xiaomi Pistons 2 - My favorite so far but broke down 2 times, Xiaomi Pistons 3 - Mid-range sounds bad and they are not able to push extra volume. now they also broke down. Also had the senneheiser cx-300 ii and i sold them the day i got them only because the lack of sub bass in them.
  8. Preferred Music - EDM, Hip Hop, Nu-Metal, Trance, Chillout, Future Trap
  9. What would you like to improve on from your set-up - Isolation, Details

Got recommendations so far for these:
Zero Audio Carbo Tenore / VSONIC VSD3S / MEELEC M6 PRO / SOUNDMAGIC E10S / OSTRY KC06A
which one should be the best for me?

Vsd3s is great for edm. M6 pro is pretty harsh in the highs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back