Best IEM Workout/Work Headphone
Oct 2, 2012 at 8:02 PM Post #17 of 47
Nice you wont be sorry IMO. They have to be the best on the market for the price and for working out. wearing mine now

Quick shipping too.

Oct 4, 2012 at 9:47 PM Post #23 of 47
How about yurbuds?

https://www.yurbuds.com/

I tried a couple of those during their road show a month ago, seemed pretty secure in ear, and the cables were pretty flexible. Can't comment on the SQ 'cause it was too noisy inside the exhibition hall, and their seals weren't fantastic. 

Oct 5, 2012 at 5:49 PM Post #25 of 47
Quote:
How about yurbuds?

https://www.yurbuds.com/

I tried a couple of those during their road show a month ago, seemed pretty secure in ear, and the cables were pretty flexible. Can't comment on the SQ 'cause it was too noisy inside the exhibition hall, and their seals weren't fantastic. 

I tried some of those and the SQ was horrendous! Too bad cause they stayed in my ear very nicely..

Oct 5, 2012 at 8:37 PM Post #26 of 47
You have got to be playing a joke on me. AirBuds? Maybe BS buds. I get them and the package is squished, squishing the tips. I call customer service, they tell me to wait so the can reform. I did. I tried to put tem in my ears and guess what? They don't stay. They don't even expand! They take 15 minutes just to expand. I'm sorry but I'm pissed. I hate waiting for something and having to ship it back and go through all the refund crap. And SQ was okay when I held them in my ears. Plus the guy told me it takes 30 seconds for them to expand in your ear. I don't have time to wait for that when I'm at work..

Extremely disappointed.

Oct 5, 2012 at 8:41 PM Post #27 of 47
All foam tips take time to expand though dont they? It sounds like it was a shipping issue... my package was fine though. I didnt mean to steer you in the right direction, I love mine.

I would say about 30 seconds to 1 minute to fully expand in my ear but they stay in as they are expanding.

Strange, i got a completely different experience. sorry again

Oct 5, 2012 at 9:03 PM Post #29 of 47
You could try the Bose IE2 they are around a hundred and you can get them at any big box retailer so if you don't like them you can return them. They have no isolation so you can here everything around you. It's kind of like listening to you music in your car and still being able to talk to people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back