Best IEM Workout/Work Headphone
Sep 27, 2012 at 10:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 47

Wyatta4

Head-Fier
I've been searching and I can't find anything specific to me..
I would like an IEM for work and working out..
I'm a tile guy so I need something that isn't sound canceling so I can hear my boss yellin at me and I'm thinking an ear clip would be the best to hold it on...

Here are some more specifics of things I'd like them to be..
- not sound canceling
- ear clip or something of the sort so they stay in
- under $50
- I would love if it had the iPod controls so I didn't get yelled at for taking my phone out:wink:
- comfortable (obviously)
- very rugged..
- I work with a lot of water and I sweat pretty decent so keep that in mind..
- I like good sound. Soundstage is nice:)
- I listen to a lot of genres.. Rock, hip hop, rap, r&b, country, alternative, punk rock, oldies, even a little Johnny Cash...:)

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!
The day goes so much better with music and my apple ear buds just aren't cutting it. But when do they ever?

Oct 1, 2012 at 7:36 PM Post #8 of 47
I would again recommend the AirBuds for work and working out. I think their fit and the pricepoint is unmatched, i am kind of surprised these dont get more attention.

The foam tips are water proof so you can wash them/not worry about sweat. They stay in no matter what and they are good for isolation. Extremely comfortable for running and everything also.

www.air-buds.com/product/

hope this helps

Oct 1, 2012 at 7:49 PM Post #10 of 47
Quote:
I would again recommend the AirBuds for work and working out. I think their fit and the pricepoint is unmatched, i am kind of surprised these dont get more attention.

The foam tips are water proof so you can wash them/not worry about sweat. They stay in no matter what and they are good for isolation. Extremely comfortable for running and everything also.

www.air-buds.com/product/

hope this helps

I can't find any reviews on this? And those types of ear buds NEVER stay in my ear...

Quote:
Look at the Sennheiser/Adidas Sport line of earbuds...
Jim

I checked those out. The ones I'd want are spendy. There's gotta be something out there?...

Oct 1, 2012 at 11:43 PM Post #11 of 47
Oct 2, 2012 at 6:51 PM Post #14 of 47
Even the deepest seated IEM can be yanked out.

It is all a matter of cord management.

Jim

But can't they be yanked out easy?

Oct 2, 2012 at 6:54 PM Post #15 of 47
They stay in my ear much more snug than anything other pair of earbuds I have tried, period. The reviews I read had many people saying they used them for high intensity workouts.  The memory foam really creates a nice fit that wouldn't fall out running or lifting weights. Also, the cord is flat and smooth, similar to beats by dres IEM line, so it is easy to manage and comfortable against the skin.

Hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back