BEST IEM w MIC - 535- UE900- Pro Gold- Pro Copper
Mar 16, 2013 at 11:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

mtd1979

New Head-Fier
Hey Newbie here- 

I have been listening to Shure 530's for a few years. Love them but really need to be able to answer calls through them. 

Was about to just pull the trigger on 535's w the music/phone cord but I have been trolling this site and figured you guys might have some insight for me. 

I listen to a broad spectrum of music, Indie rock, electronic, reggae, classical guitar. Also I made a custom version of the shure triple flange to fit my ears and create a great seal. 

Thanks for any help! 

M

Mar 16, 2013 at 11:49 AM Post #2 of 4
Hey Newbie here- 

I have been listening to Shure 530's for a few years. Love them but really need to be able to answer calls through them. 

Was about to just pull the trigger on 535's w the music/phone cord but I have been trolling this site and figured you guys might have some insight for me. 

I listen to a broad spectrum of music, Indie rock, electronic, reggae, classical guitar. Also I made a custom version of the shure triple flange to fit my ears and create a great seal. 

Thanks for any help! 

M

Do check out the UE900. Comes with remote mic too. Great IEM with more to neutral sound signature type that is definitely good for classical and indie.

Mar 16, 2013 at 12:59 PM Post #3 of 4
id check out the ue tf10 pro IV.

i really dont favor the se535 after owning them.

you could always check out BTG audio hecan do a removeable cable mod on the se530, then you can get a cable for calls/volume or whatever

these are my se530 with removeable cable mod. imo this would be cheaper then pulling the trigger on some iems as costly as the 535, also depending on the cable you choose it will greatly improve the sound quality of the se530

Mar 16, 2013 at 4:41 PM Post #4 of 4
There are better IEMs like Heier Audio 4ai, Westone 4, PFE 232, UE900 and you can use fiio i02(Amplifier) mic|remote with these and these all sound amazing for the price (upgrade over SE530).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back