Best Headphones?
Oct 12, 2012 at 1:14 AM Post #211 of 215
Also the 8320's sound AMAZING on my Android phone. Perfect mix of bass, mids, and highs. But then on my laptop, the same exact song (And quality), it BARELY produces ANY lows... I guess onboard sound sucks on my laptop.

And yes both are flat EQ, no bass-boost, etc.

The song is "Shot For Me", by Drake. At the beginning it produces AMAZINGLY deep beats like thunder on the 8320's with my Android. :) Blew my friends away when I said they were $7.11 :p

Have you done the tape mod yet? it is reversable.

Oct 12, 2012 at 1:25 AM Post #212 of 215
Lol stupid troll get lost.

To everyone else, thanks for help. 

Yeah, I changed my mind a few times, but just didn't know exactly what I wanted at first.

I LOVE these Monoprice IEM's, and sure I'll love the TF10's aswell. Now I just need a small amp for when I listen on my laptop.

Oct 12, 2012 at 4:14 AM Post #215 of 215
@op clearly you were talking about me even though u have indirectly insulted my earlier. I was just returning the favor. Also, each and every one of those statements were replies. 3rd of all im one of the main members who even helped you through your little mess of not doing research. Lastly, search up what a forum troll is then get back at me. If you really even had the slightest sense of righteous you should even apologize.

P.S So rather than trying to start a fight, look back on your own actions and your own words before you trying to get into an argument with me. I'm out of this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back