Best headphones that I can get for under $400 dollars CAD
Jan 29, 2021 at 11:44 AM Post #46 of 49
What are your thoughts on the ifi audio zen dac compared to the drop grace dac?

The selling points of the Zen DAC is transportability and audio-related versatility (DSD nativity and such), though it needs the iFi Power 5V adapter, which is sold separately. Other than that, the Drop Grace BALANCED (assumed that is what you meant in the first place) is best at everything else.

Jan 29, 2021 at 2:55 PM Post #47 of 49
The selling points of the Zen DAC is transportability and audio-related versatility (DSD nativity and such), though it needs the iFi Power 5V adapter, which is sold separately. Other than that, the Drop Grace BALANCED (assumed that is what you meant in the first place) is best at everything else.
I see! I'm just curious why there seems to be a lot less coverage on the drop dac compared to the ifi zen dac

Feb 10, 2021 at 12:33 AM Post #48 of 49
For my balanced cable that I bought, it doesn't indicate which wire is for left or right headphone. Does it matter which one I put them into as they are not labelled? They do have a colored plastic piece (one black and one clear)

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2021 at 12:46 AM Post #49 of 49
For my balanced cable that I bought, it doesn't indicate which wire is for left or right headphone. Does it matter which one I put them into as they are not labelled? They do have a colored plastic piece (one black and one clear)

Just make the black marked cable left and clear marked cable right, as it does matter where they go in-between.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back