BEST HEADPHONES for Turkish musik
Aug 12, 2009 at 7:40 PM Post #32 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by Faust2D /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think his behavior is attracting the response he is getting, don't you think so?
wink.gif

Maybe so, but I certainly feel that without the peanut gallery, we wouldn't have the behavior.

Don't forget that partysnatcher is the one who started in with the racial subplot. Accusing someone of being Armenian is not a slur, saying Turks are spammers is.

Maybe my heart is in the wrong place, but I would rather be welcoming than antagonizing.

Aug 12, 2009 at 7:50 PM Post #34 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Maybe so, but I certainly feel that without the peanut gallery, we wouldn't have the behavior.

Don't forget that partysnatcher is the one who started in with the racial subplot. Accusing someone of being Armenian is not a slur, saying Turks are spammers is.

No. That is how certain young turkish boys act. Full of energy and very interested in getting in touch with people. I commented with a winky smiley, my post was well meant, I gave him some proper tips.

As for "racial subplot" (What???) he turned it into one, because he is a troll and pretending to be Sacha Baron Cohen playing a turk. Notice how he hasn't replied in turkish to your turkish phrases, are you sure he is even turkish?

This guy is joking around.

Aug 12, 2009 at 7:57 PM Post #35 of 46
He speaks English like Turks speak English, so I'm reasonably confident. If he is a troll, which I doubt, the best way to get rid of him is to answer his question.

I'll agree that your post, in hindsight, seems well meant. I could see how someone using English as a third language would not see it how I do.

If I'm wrong, shame on me. If not, well, you know.

Aug 12, 2009 at 7:59 PM Post #36 of 46
I don't know why people are making jokes on me????? if you don't like turkish musik but at least can treat me equally.

Sherwood, thank you for help me, I keep the headphones you recommend me, I will go to Saturn or Mediamarkt to look for it.
for the headphones like 6000 USD, I will can affort it next year, now I only have 100 euro to buy a headphone.

Aug 12, 2009 at 8:16 PM Post #37 of 46
I think why the headphones is not good for turkish musik ist that, the engineers in the companies designed the headphones for european musik, they know little about turkish or middle east musik. actually turkish musik ist not as fashionable as british, american or german musik, but it has the best melody, the best bass extension, and the best soundstage. I think the engineers should listen to some turkish musik to make better headphones.

Aug 12, 2009 at 9:22 PM Post #38 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He speaks English like Turks speak English, so I'm reasonably confident. If he is a troll, which I doubt, the best way to get rid of him is to answer his question.

I'll agree that your post, in hindsight, seems well meant. I could see how someone using English as a third language would not see it how I do.

If I'm wrong, shame on me. If not, well, you know.

Hehe, well thanks for reading my post again.
beerchug.gif
Yeah I agree if he is real, I can understand how it would be misunderstood. I doubt it though.
wink.gif
I can tell from the pixels and from seeing quite a few trolls in my time.

Aug 12, 2009 at 9:56 PM Post #39 of 46
Well, tbh people, I don't think the guys' trolling at all.
I've seen this at a number of places. Turks are an extremely proud, I would say overly patriotic people and well, this stereotypically translate to how some Turks stereotypically behave on the internet, which is well, of course, English language dominated. i.e. Many Turks and tbh, people from Eastern Europe, lack a sense of internet etiquette. Of course this doesn't apply to everyone from that region but the stereotype does from experience.

Don't take offence, it's just what's I've observed while browsing this thing called the Internet.

Aug 12, 2009 at 9:57 PM Post #40 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by cagkan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think why the headphones is not good for turkish musik ist that, the engineers in the companies designed the headphones for european musik, they know little about turkish or middle east musik. actually turkish musik ist not as fashionable as british, american or german musik, but it has the best melody, the best bass extension, and the best soundstage. I think the engineers should listen to some turkish musik to make better headphones.

That was a good one
biggrin.gif

I also dont think he is turkish (well at least I hope not) but would not be suprised if he is either.

Serdar Ortaç olayına hiç girmeyeyim..

Aug 13, 2009 at 11:41 AM Post #42 of 46
Funny thread! what problems have the Turkish kids with the Amenians??
I dont know much about Turkish music, maybe I should try some.
I like Amenian music, Khachaturian rocks! Sabre Dance rocks!

Aug 14, 2009 at 7:56 AM Post #43 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by cagkan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Partysnatcher
why you against me and againat turkish kid. are you armenian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

judging by the way this thread is going i would just suggest 2 soup cans a and a bit of string

Users who are viewing this thread

Back