Best headphone under $30?
Oct 9, 2013 at 12:36 PM Post #33 of 34

That shoppin site is great but jvc ha s500 is not available..only s400 is there..:frowning2:

Bummer...the S400 is probably the best value under $30 (street price) in my opinion.

That said, I pulled out my Koss UR55's which I got for $25 as well and they're pretty good (especially after they've burned in).  This headphone probably benefited from burn in as much as any I own...kinda weird.

FWIW - the Sennheiser HD202 is supposed to a great value in this range...never heard them though.

May 15, 2014 at 10:14 PM Post #34 of 34
The Xaoimi Piston 2.0. Their an in ear so i don't know if you were looking for over ear or on ear but if you've noticed, these guys have been on Head-Fi's front page and have been voted for best headphone under 40 bucks. Just make sure their authentic when you buy them. Here's a link of them from Amazon. You can get them from the official website but shipping is almost twice as long and is a bit more expensive. I've heard these myself and can tell you their a absolutely worth the price.

http://www.amazon.com/Original-Xiaomi-Earphone-Headphone-Smartphone/dp/B00HUNUOJW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1400206362&sr=8-1&keywords=xiaomi+piston+2.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back