Best gaming mice
Mar 26, 2018 at 2:15 AM Post #302 of 406
After several broken ones from nearly all the popular brands (nearly every Razer from the last ten years wireless or wired, a try with a Roccat, the Steelseries Sensei and a Rat 7), I am now owning a Zowie FK series, and I have to say I absolutely love it. It’s the first one I am entirely happy since the original Razer Diamondback!

It’s working for years already, no optical wear, no defects and great form for my big hands. Totally a recommendation!

Greetings from Germany

Apr 18, 2018 at 10:07 PM Post #303 of 406
I am now owning a Zowie FK series, and I have to say I absolutely love it. It’s the first one I am entirely happy since the original Razer Diamondback!

Zowies are great mice. I had one for a while, but I tend to change mice every year and a half to two years lol.

Currently using the G900 chaos spectrum, and i keep a 502 Proteus core

Apr 18, 2018 at 10:12 PM Post #304 of 406
Still using the G Pro with Zowie FK2 and Deathadder 2013 sitting on the side lines. No wrist or finger cramp/fatigue and no mechanical or connection issues.

I can highly recommend the Logitech G Pro.

Apr 24, 2018 at 8:42 PM Post #305 of 406
I use a Zowie EC2-A.....best mouse I have ever used.

Apr 25, 2018 at 9:07 AM Post #307 of 406
I heard that Zowie mice are nice, but none has the buttons me G502 has nor the scroll wheel fly thingy

I do think that Zowie looks ergonomiuc tho

I guess it depends on the games you play. I mostly play FPS and I like my mouse to be as simplistic as possible. But I have heard the G502 is nice.

Apr 25, 2018 at 9:20 AM Post #308 of 406
I guess it depends on the games you play. I mostly play FPS and I like my mouse to be as simplistic as possible. But I have heard the G502 is nice.

For FPS, the large button number of G502 wouldn't do much.

I use the buttons for internet browsing and photo editing, not for gaming :)

For gaming, I thinka simple mouse is the best mouse

Apr 25, 2018 at 7:25 PM Post #309 of 406
I heard that Zowie mice are nice, but none has the buttons me G502 has nor the scroll wheel fly thingy

I do think that Zowie looks ergonomiuc tho
oh man.. i know what you mean. but. you can have more than one mouse connected to the pc, so you could keep the zowie for gaming (That sensor is really great in it) then use the g502 for other games. (i've done that in the past)

And yeah I have become so used to the scroll wheel lock button i swear i cant buy a mouse without it anymore.
I currently use the G900 Chaos Spectrum, will likely get the 903 lightspeed next for the Qi charging. Both thankfully have that scroll wheel lock feature lol.

Apr 26, 2018 at 8:07 AM Post #310 of 406
oh man.. i know what you mean. but. you can have more than one mouse connected to the pc, so you could keep the zowie for gaming (That sensor is really great in it) then use the g502 for other games. (i've done that in the past)

And yeah I have become so used to the scroll wheel lock button i swear i cant buy a mouse without it anymore.
I currently use the G900 Chaos Spectrum, will likely get the 903 lightspeed next for the Qi charging. Both thankfully have that scroll wheel lock feature lol.

Agahahaha :)

Really interesting perspective, but I've never thought of having 2 mice connected to the same PC at once

May 2, 2018 at 3:45 PM Post #311 of 406
I still use logitech g400 and sadly they do not produce this mouse shape with ANY mouse I think.. it's quite heavy but I just love the shape with indents on the sides which makes it easy to lift. It's a great fingertip mouse.

Nowadays I would buy either Logitech g102/203 or finalmouse ultralight pro

May 5, 2018 at 4:08 AM Post #313 of 406
I like the shape and feel of the G502's. At first my thumb got confused what buttons I assigned to certain actions but it wasn't to hard to adjust. I hope they upgrade this soon!
i love my g502.. its my back up in case my G900 goes down, or if i have to travel with my gaming pc, my G502 goes with me.. my g900 may make more sense to take but i prefer my g502 to travel with

Users who are viewing this thread

Back