Best Gaming Headphones that are good for music?
Mar 30, 2009 at 7:47 PM Post #46 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercuttio /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I found in extended use that the HD650 has a real "Three Bubbles" Problem. Audio is located in one of three places... directly in the center of your head, on the left, or on the right. I had actually thought they'd replace my 770-80 for a while but in testing with games they simply couldn't do the trick.

I actually am very happy with the imaging from mine, but I wonder if this is because of my lack of experience with better ones. In any case, I have never had trouble in gaming and I haven't noticed the three bubble thing.

Mar 30, 2009 at 7:48 PM Post #47 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by KingStyles /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey, where is the love,why such a hater. Soundstage , positioning, and detail are important for gaming. They heip you locate and take advantage of the audio cues within games that a lot of cheap headsets dont do very well.

And, uh, you know, realism/immersion is important, too...

Mar 30, 2009 at 7:55 PM Post #48 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by mbd2884 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
HD650 are not a poor choice for gaming. It's OVERKILL. Gamers get real, you can use crummy Logitech gaming headphones and will do just fine.

Yea and I guess Logitechs are 'just fine' for music aswell. I think people on this website go for more then 'just fine'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back