Best game soundtrack?
Feb 4, 2023 at 1:30 AM Post #331 of 435
So unique for a boss fight track.

When you watch the boss and fight the boss, you will realize why this music is like the way it is. The mood was thought out. It's such a great moment of realization that it should be experienced. The whole setup is a piece of art. That's what art is. It alludes emotion.

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2023 at 12:04 PM Post #332 of 435
Second this, piece of art. I always did the fight solo to get the feels right, also on my playlist of epic game tracks.

So unique for a boss fight track.

When you watch the boss and fight the boss, you will realize why this music is like the way it is. The mood was thought out. It's such a great moment of realization that it should be experienced. The whole setup is a piece of art. That's what art is. It alludes emotion.

Feb 4, 2023 at 12:13 PM Post #333 of 435
While not Epic the soundtrack on Banjo-Kazooie is a good one, RARE had some great soundtracks in their games during the SNES and N64 era.

Feb 4, 2023 at 12:32 PM Post #335 of 435
I just saw Nick Offerman interview, who said he stopped playing games after BanJo Kazooie.

Great adventure platformer, my wife forced me to play it some years ago. Don't regret a second of it.

Feb 4, 2023 at 3:48 PM Post #336 of 435
Since nobody's mentioned anything but the main theme - ELDEN RING-

Leyndell, Royal Capital
Erdtree Avatar
Erdtree Knights
Godskin Apostles- Fanbase favourite
Mohg, Lord of Blood
Godrick the Grafted
Starscourge Radahn
God-Devouring Serpent
Rennala, Queen of the Full Moon -Personal favourite
Beast Clergyman
The Final Battle- Personal favourite
Pretty much every track is good in it's own way, while some serve more as purely ambient environmental sounds (Limgrave,Great Underground Rivers,Academy of Raya Lucaria)

Feb 4, 2023 at 4:05 PM Post #337 of 435
Also this soundtrack coming off of a less known hardcore game. I would recommend a listen at least for the barbarian theme, towards the end. Also this is not the full soundtrack but its the best I could find on a short notice. Pretty sure its on sale on steam though.

Feb 4, 2023 at 4:28 PM Post #338 of 435
With the Goldeneye coming out on Switch online I must say the nostalgia factor is big, but I do love this soundtrack.

Feb 4, 2023 at 4:30 PM Post #339 of 435
Shadow of the Colossus
Also going to add this, the soundtrack is magical and portrays the feel of the game spot on.

Feb 4, 2023 at 4:36 PM Post #340 of 435
Big Zelda fan and its hard to pick favourite soundtrack, for me goes to Ocarina or Twilight Princess. While the orchestral Breath of the Wild is good, the charm of N64, Gamecube, Wii games beat it for me.

Feb 15, 2023 at 10:41 AM Post #342 of 435
Indie games are a treasure trove of great music, dont just look at mainstream titles!
I'm sure someone must've mentioned it already, but anything thats been worked on by Chris Christodoulou is amazing.
He did the OST for Risk of Rain, Risk of rain 2 and the latest expansion, and Deadbolt to name a few. I actually came across his music first before i even knew they were from games! Personally i think deadbolt is his most varied and talented work, since he switches between genres from song to song amazingly, but the risk of rain 1 & 2 OST's are amazing in their own right. Definetly give em a listen.

Another game OST to mention is Paradise Killer, and the B side tracks (both are on bandcamp iirc). If you like city pop i think youd really like the whole OST.

Feb 15, 2023 at 10:52 AM Post #343 of 435
I love the Soundtrack of The Last of Us and The Witcher 3
I must concur that W3 has incredibly music. I prefer the orchestral to the battle music. ( Also love the Fields of Ard Skellig) Do check out both W2 for some great ambient music and W1 has surprisingly good music as well, somewhat more generic but definitely top notch medieval-fantasy music.

Feb 20, 2023 at 10:58 AM Post #345 of 435
Stray and ghost of tsushima soundtracks, both amazing! :D
I hope you don't mind when i share a platform for MOD APKs & Premium Apps. All is free! Go to mod apk and enjoy!
i have to agree. ghost is just a masterpiece !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back