Best game soundtrack?
Nov 3, 2021 at 9:56 AM Post #217 of 441
Metroid escape theme. Tanaka makes good outro themes. Tanaka's music makes the Metroid game. I wish the newer games had just updated Tanaka's tracks.

This one with the credits theme. Tanaka's credit themes are great. It actually feels like a reward of beating the game. His music theme from start to end was just a master piece with this game. It starts you off with excitement and end with it excitement. They knew how what track to end the game with!
Tanaka seems to know what music feel each event of the game should be. Interesting, part of this melody is appended to start screen melody in Zero Mission.

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2021 at 1:26 PM Post #218 of 441
Owl Father fight soundtrack from Sekiro. No others really stands out for me. They are mainly mood setting pieces that doesn't effect the player's emotions. Owl father is one of the coolest designed character I've ever seen.

Nov 20, 2021 at 10:50 PM Post #219 of 441
Soundtrack from first real boss in Dark Souls. The best boss I've faced so far. Ornstein and Smough. I like the soundtrack for this fight. Sounds very adventurous!

This is how the battle feels with the music in the background. Just fantastic! So far, the best designed bosses now. Also, one of the toughest. I'm starting to learn that the key to Dark Souls is running away and taking cheap shots over a looooong period of time. You have to have alot of patience! Sekiro battles are much more aggressive, which I prefer.

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2021 at 6:28 AM Post #221 of 441
I luv classic FF battle themes. there's definately a distinct style with classic jrpgs. Or even classic japanese video games in general. Personally, I like the first or FF 5's battle theme the best. It really gets the mood right.

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2021 at 10:06 AM Post #224 of 441
Good soundtrack for setting the mood. Too bad if you know a secret to beating this guy, he's too easy. Cool looking character though. I think Miyazaki likes fur on his favorite bosses.
Poor choice in armor that makes you move like a snail. Ridiculous amount of Estus flasks saved this dude.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back