Best game soundtrack?
Feb 9, 2020 at 1:50 PM Post #19 of 435
Recently, I can't stop listening to the Pokemon Sword and Shield soundtrack. Go Ichinose and Minako Adachi really did an amazing job on both the composition and sound engineering. Every track is just mixed and mastered so well.

Feb 13, 2020 at 8:07 PM Post #20 of 435
Best video game ost ever.... Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
If you like this, listen to the xenoblade chronicles x soundtrack :relaxed:
It's the same composer from the anime shingeki no kyojin (attack on titan). Some titles sound familiar.

My personal legendary No. 1 soundtracks are: Halo 2 (also other from the series), Unreal Tournament series, The Witcher 3 (series) and Nier Automata (also others from the series of Nier). I think these had a great impact.
Of course there are dozens very good too excellent out today.
DRAG-ON DRAGOON 3 (or Drakengard), Jet Set Radio (Future), Zelda series, Metal Gear series, Devil May Cry series.

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2020 at 2:13 AM Post #24 of 435
I love all the Bethesda Elder Scrolls soundtracks, especially Morrowind.
The Fable 2 soundtrack is also a favorite.

One I never previously realized is so good is the Final Fantasy XI (online) soundtracks including the expansions.
You don't realize this when you're playing the actual game. I think it's not the same and kind of compressed.

All the old SNES RPGs from Square always had good soundtracks too, especially Secret of Mana.

PS I don't think i'll ever forgive Microsoft for shutting down Lionhead Studios (makers of Fable 2)!

May 14, 2020 at 8:39 AM Post #29 of 435

May 14, 2020 at 8:47 AM Post #30 of 435

Users who are viewing this thread

Back