Best Earbus? Recommendations Please!
Mar 23, 2009 at 8:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

goceltics34

New Head-Fier
Sorry if this has been covered plenty of times before but this is my first post and searching through hundreds upon hundreds of posts didn't seem like my idea of fun.

I want to purchase a set of earbud headphones for my ipod asap and wanted some suggestions.

I don't want to spend more than $300.00 usd.

So far I have looked at the following...
Shure SE210
Klipsch (any recommendations)
Ultimate Ears Super Fi

I want the very best under $300.00. I really don't care if they have tremendous bass or not. I like to play my ipods pretty loud at the gym. I use them 5 days a week for around 2 hours a day.

Thank you for your help!!!

Mar 24, 2009 at 12:17 AM Post #4 of 9
in your post you say that you want "earbud" but from the options you listed you're talking about in-ear phones or "Iems" as many call them.
if you want in-ear style than the shure is pretty good and in your price limit.
sennheiser have also a few models that consider very good and also not exspensive. if you want to invest some on the shure se530....I WON'T STOP YOU! they really good.

in fact..now that i think of it, you are probably after in-ear because you want isolation from outside noises whan going to the gym.

if however, you want a regular earbud style than i would recommend the pk2.
IMO ,they are the best i heard. take the ibuds that you get with the ipod(which are not bad comparing to other stock buds) and the quality is 10 times more than that!

Mar 24, 2009 at 12:57 AM Post #6 of 9
I am looking for IEM's, not earbuds. Sorry for the error. That post in the other forum was my first post but they told me to post over here for more responses. Sorry for the error.

I was looking into the SE210 but now have moved my search to the SE530.

Is there anyting comperable to the SE530's that I should also consider.

How about Klipsch?

Thanks for your help everyone.

Mar 24, 2009 at 1:18 AM Post #7 of 9
wrong forum...

Mar 24, 2009 at 2:40 AM Post #8 of 9
Mar 24, 2009 at 5:27 AM Post #9 of 9
Hes going to be jumping all over this forum with this question. Now he has to jump to the portable headphones forum. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back