best earbuds under $50 for a rock listener?
Sep 4, 2010 at 11:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

gonintendo

100+ Head-Fier
I have tried the cx300's, and they sounded really flat to me. the bass was way overpowering. I currently use the zune premium headphones (v2) which I actually really like, but they are beginning to act up. can anyone recommend a good set of headphones for the average joe rock listener (i am by no means an audiophile but i do like good sound)

Sep 4, 2010 at 12:43 PM Post #2 of 5

Quote:
I have tried the cx300's, and they sounded really flat to me. the bass was way overpowering. I currently use the zune premium headphones (v2) which I actually really like, but they are beginning to act up. can anyone recommend a good set of headphones for the average joe rock listener (i am by no means an audiophile but i do like good sound)

i/ve heard that maximo im590 are pretty good with rock...but i didn't listen to them though...
they are 49$ on earphonesolution
http://www.earphonesolutions.com/im590-headphones-maximo.html

Sep 4, 2010 at 2:52 PM Post #3 of 5
The iM-590 is a good choice, especially with the recent upgrades to the construction. 

I'd also recommend the ViSang R02, Brainwavz M1, and ECCI PR300.

Sep 4, 2010 at 3:05 PM Post #4 of 5
i would suggest the Meelec M11+. They are normally at $65, but they have them now at $45 and if you put coupon (shipping_coupon), you get free shipping!  just my two cents!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back