Best earbuds for under $30?
Nov 10, 2010 at 10:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

noingwhat

New Head-Fier
I have been working on making a wishlist for christmas, and I need soem new earbuds. I would much rather be able to purchase them at someplace such as best buy, circuit city, or radioshack, rather than a website. As long as I can still get it for under $30 including shipping, I will accept a website, but I just wanted some reccommendations on what i can get for $30.

So far, all I am looking at these four, and I am not sure what to get, and I would love to hear some opinions:

Skull Candy Ink'd                         JVC Aircushion                       Koss KEB40                    Sony Ear Buds

Nov 11, 2010 at 5:15 AM Post #5 of 8
Id recommend the Brainwavz M1s for under $30

Nov 11, 2010 at 11:49 AM Post #7 of 8
I might consider those, but since $30 is my maximum price, is there a store nearby where I may be able to purchase them, or is there somewhere online where I can get them with free shipping?

Nov 11, 2010 at 5:37 PM Post #8 of 8

Quote:
I might consider those, but since $30 is my maximum price, is there a store nearby where I may be able to purchase them, or is there somewhere online where I can get them with free shipping?

You can order the Brainwavz M1 from mp4nation.net.. They are $29.50 with free shipping... You might also want to consider the Brainwavz ProAlpha's from mp4nation.. They are the international version of the Visang R02 and they are also $29.50.. Checkout the reviews here for both the Brainwavz M1 and Brainwavz ProAlpha/Visang R02 and you'll see that both are great IEM's for the price..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back