Best Durable Earphones for around 30-60$?
Jul 31, 2017 at 10:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Flamess

100+ Head-Fier
I'm looking for a good pair of durable earphones in the 30$-60$ range. My last earphones, which was one of my fav. (Brainwavz s1) broke in one ear after maybe 5 months. (They were 50$ when bought) It seems as though not many earphone cords last, especially for this range. Can you recommend something, especialy with a durable cord?
As a side note, I listen to Electronic music.

Thanks!

Jul 31, 2017 at 12:49 PM Post #3 of 8
Any cord can break even on high priced iems. I would look for something like the AT Sport or other iem for active use. Typically better strain reliefs.
Indeed, but some cords typically break sooner than others, or am I wrong? As for AT sport I have not heard of it. I have sennheiser pmx's but those are not very comfortable although they seem to have a tight fit

Aug 1, 2017 at 11:05 AM Post #5 of 8
SoundMAGIC E10C has a rugged cord and probably the best overall sound quality in this price range. Mine are four years old and the cables are like new. Highly recommended.
Thanks for the recommendation!! Do you know if there is a difference between the E10C and the E10 other than including the remote on the E10C?

Aug 1, 2017 at 11:32 PM Post #8 of 8
If you want durable and cheap the KZ ATE is hard to beat. $11 bucks on Amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back