Best classical recordings...ever!
Dec 8, 2013 at 6:39 AM Post #966 of 9,368
  Glenn Gould's phrasing on these piano pieces by Strauss is so touching and tender.  Just listen to this first piece and be transported.  It gets better with every listen.

The phrasing is superb indeed, I love this recording
beerchug.gif

Dec 9, 2013 at 12:15 AM Post #974 of 9,368
I've really enjoyed lots of the suggestions here. I really don't know much about classical music but I'm really enjoying it more and more. I feel it is the best to just kick back and listen to for just pure bliss. 

What kind or type of classical music (If there is such a thing) is this related to? I really love solo piano I think. Any suggestions?

Dec 9, 2013 at 12:45 AM Post #975 of 9,368
  I've really enjoyed lots of the suggestions here. I really don't know much about classical music but I'm really enjoying it more and more. I feel it is the best to just kick back and listen to for just pure bliss. 

What kind or type of classical music (If there is such a thing) is this related to? I really love solo piano I think. Any suggestions?

something like this maybe? I don't know much about contemporary classical music, but I suppose you would be looking for minimalist stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back