Best cheap Audeze balanced XLR cable for 2023?
May 2, 2023 at 11:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Svperstar

1000+ Head-Fier
I ordered a cheap XLR cable for my Audeze LCD-2/Classic off Amazon but going to take weeks to get here apparently. There are other threads about this but they are very old. Anyone buy an XLR balanced cable for their Audeze lately?

May 2, 2023 at 4:30 PM Post #3 of 6
Amazon at the Arklove store they have them for $32. I got a pair a while ago and they sounded the same as stock and looked ok too. They have them in stock so it's a quick fix.

May 2, 2023 at 4:39 PM Post #4 of 6
Amazon at the Arklove store they have them for $32. I got a pair a while ago and they sounded the same as stock and looked ok too. They have them in stock so it's a quick fix.

I tried searching for Arklove in Amazon and the only thing coming up is lingere............lol

May 2, 2023 at 4:40 PM Post #5 of 6
I get mine from @jfunk of customcans.co.uk and skyaudiocables ebay store. I don't see a reason to buy no-brand cables when these two shops are run by good guys. If anything would ever go wrong the cable would go back to them, not into the garbage can.

I also have two pair of Audeze balanced cables.

May 3, 2023 at 11:14 AM Post #6 of 6
I am also interested in finding a balanced XLR cable as well. I know there is Hart audio and Ninja Audiophile cables available for them, but I didn't know if there were any other options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back