Best cans for bass and dubstep U$300
Aug 23, 2013 at 3:09 PM Post #16 of 21
biggrin.gif

Aug 23, 2013 at 4:33 PM Post #17 of 21
Quote:
The OP wants quality so the Fanboy stuff isn't helping him much. xb500s are a one trick pony that do not provide quality sound just lots of bass IMHO.

Have you actually heard the xb500's?

Doubt it.

Shutup, It's electro and dubstep who the **** cares about highs and all that stupid ****.

He wants wub wub, get xb500's.

Aug 23, 2013 at 5:01 PM Post #18 of 21
Quote:

Doubt it.

Shutup, It's electro and dubstep who the **** cares about highs and all that stupid ****.

Chib, no need to be disrespectful.
angry_face.gif

I'm sure he has heard the XB500's, as have I.  Sold them, though to be honest when I first bought them I too thought they were the bomb.  Now, after experiencing quality bass phones like the Q40 and Pro900, they have fallen so far off my preference list radar they don't even register.  There are plenty of headphones that give great bass to equal the XB and sound far, far better. 

Aug 23, 2013 at 8:30 PM Post #19 of 21

Doubt it.

Haha! How old are you? 5? I owned the xb500s for a couple of months then I found cans that could do more than just provide prodigous amounts of bass. The OP asked for quality so your statements of who cares about highs and all that really makes you sound like a major fanboy. I stand by my previous statement.

Aug 24, 2013 at 8:08 AM Post #20 of 21
Quote:

Doubt it.

Quote:
Chib, no need to be disrespectful.
angry_face.gif

I'm sure he has heard the XB500's, as have I.  Sold them, though to be honest when I first bought them I too thought they were the bomb.  Now, after experiencing quality bass phones like the Q40 and Pro900, they have fallen so far off my preference list radar they don't even register.  There are plenty of headphones that give great bass to equal the XB and sound far, far better. 

He is like 10 just ignore him and while to an exteny I agree, I was that DUB step guy at first [MOAR BASS PLEASE]  then I wanted the Highs and the Mids. and NOW I find that my dt 990s have TO MUCH bass with the Jds Labs C5 bass boost :O so over time I wanted less bass and a more tighter technical bass. SO I second the M Audio Q40. Portable amps also have good bass boost features that should quench your thirst! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back