Best cable for lcd2 orthos
Mar 25, 2011 at 2:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

kokushu

100+ Head-Fier
Which cable company have the best headphone cable for lcd2?  alo, apuresound, moonaudio, or others.  Which of these companies also have the best cable overall for all the rest of the headphones?  Its seem that apuresound have the lowest price.  If it sound as good as the other they will be the one I will go with.

Mar 25, 2011 at 9:56 PM Post #2 of 5

Quote:
Which cable company have the best headphone cable for lcd2?  alo, apuresound, moonaudio, or others.  Which of these companies also have the best cable overall for all the rest of the headphones?  Its seem that apuresound have the lowest price.  If it sound as good as the other they will be the one I will go with.

I've heard that Norse Audio cables are very good for the LCD2, and they are relatively well priced. They don't have a completed website (norseaudio.com) but they do have an email address (norseaudio@gmail.com). Check out the Cables forum, you can find more info on all things cables there.

Mar 27, 2011 at 2:27 AM Post #3 of 5
there's a whole thread on this topic. why don't you read through that one and join in there rather than duplicating it elsewhere:
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/533209/lcd-2-owners-which-aftermarket-cable-do-you-use#post_7189921

Users who are viewing this thread

Back