Best Bluetooth Speakers in 2020
Jun 30, 2020 at 1:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 40

alaiswang

Member of the Trade: Tronsmart
This list is from androidcentral: https://www.androidcentral.com/best-bluetooth-speakers

Best Overall: Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 2
A Great Alternative: JBL Charge 4
Best Battery Life: Anker Soundcore 2
Best Value: Tribit MaxSound Plus
Goes to 11: Marshall Stanmore II
Great for Parties: Ultomate Ears Megaboom 3
Best Audio Quality: Bose SoundLink Revolve+
Best-Looking Speaker: V-Moda Remix
Another Affordable Option: Sony SRS-XB12
Great Small Option: Bose SoundLink Micro
Toughest Speaker: Tronsmart Force

Welcome to leave the comments and what you love.

Jun 30, 2020 at 3:30 AM Post #5 of 40
I have to add that my Minirig Mini2s are damn good bt speakers compared to that list.

Aug 7, 2020 at 5:43 PM Post #8 of 40
Just adding to the thread -- picked up a Marshall Stockwell II on sale. It wasn't cheap enough -- not very impressed. Assuming those on this thread like balanced sound, I would skip it. My expectations are of course tempered for a mono bluetooth speaker, but this was below that. Pluses are its portability and some mild water resistance, but overall it's a tinny "small" sound. It's a shame because the Marshall Mid ANC headphones that I have punch above their weight. I'll check out what's on this list.

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2020 at 6:51 PM Post #9 of 40
Another vote for Minirig 3. Build, sound quality and loudness is fantastic for its size.

Aug 26, 2020 at 6:33 AM Post #10 of 40
Best Bluetooth Speakers for Pool Parties

UE Wonderboom 2

The Ultimate Ears Wonderboom was a WIRED Gear of the Year award winner in 2017, and that's because it was the best pool companion you can have. The new Wonderboom 2 is even better. The little 4-inch ball of joy now sports IP67 water and dust resistance. It gets 13 hours of battery (three more than before), has a 100-foot Bluetooth range, floats, and pumps out surprisingly potent audio while doing it.

UE says it's "drop-proof" up to 5 feet, but you can honestly play some light catch with it on the lawn and it won't be any worse for wear. Just wash it off when you're done. You can even pair two together for proper stereo sound. you can also check more speakers for the best bluetooth party speakers.

Aug 26, 2020 at 9:09 AM Post #11 of 40
Minirig does wired better. Not waterproof though
IMG_20200812_123731_313.jpg

Dec 14, 2020 at 7:35 AM Post #15 of 40
BT 5.0
Pairs in Aptx or AAC
Nice to have wired options though :)

Minirig's are worthy of a Dragonfly Cobalt. Just saying.
I use my Minirig 3 wired with Chord Mojo fed by Chromecast Audio and Roon to interface. Bliss. I can't get with the Bluetooth. I find I have much better control over volume in low gain mode with wired mode, primarily.
1607949165570.jpg

Minirigs are a revelation. I've heard a lot of monitors, big and small, and currently the Minirig 3 is my fave listen. I think the fact that they are so understated in design and apparent concept has them overlooked by many. Minirig sounds way better on-Axis too, upward firing just loses so much of the clarity, separation and definition.

Got another on order from Father Christmas. Can't wait to hear stereo!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back