Best Best Earbud Mystery Revealed (To Be Continued)
Nov 5, 2006 at 1:29 AM Post #2 of 21
Thanks Evisu,

That cleared a lot of things for me!!

Could you throw in the BOSE IE?
tongue.gif

How much was the CM700ti?

Nov 5, 2006 at 2:36 AM Post #4 of 21
If you use foamies with the CM7Ti, you will get significantly increased bass response and bass quantity (as opposed to not using them with foamies).
tongue.gif

PS: Interested in the comparison between the CM7Ti, PK1 and CM700 series =)

Nov 6, 2006 at 11:59 PM Post #5 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Evisu

PK earbuds have a known issue with their cords. they will stiffen up after a couple of months and in the store that was selling them. its not covered by warranty. they have a exchange 1 for 1 program for 6months. 1 year of free parts and labor for pk2/3 and 2years for pk1s.

That is a bummer!! Does it have bad quality?

Nov 7, 2006 at 12:06 AM Post #6 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by lolos
That is a bummer!! Does it have bad quality?

HONGKONG dealer www.headphonehk.com is not authorized by YUIN and their PK earphones was not directly from us. We will not help them do any waranty and that is why their customer complaining. The post in HEADFI sponsor forum is by YUIN itself. We will do fast and convience waranty for sure. Cord is covered by warranty for sure.

Fang

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Nov 7, 2006 at 1:28 AM Post #7 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by lolos
Thanks Evisu,

That cleared a lot of things for me!!

Could you throw in the BOSE IE?
tongue.gif

How much was the CM700ti?

Use the search button. People have already compared those pieces of...

And many weren't impressed.

Nov 7, 2006 at 2:36 AM Post #8 of 21
i advise u not to hang around the HK club to much.
its like
"welcome to the HK headphone club, sorry about your brain"
or something....
yea trying out headphones is great
but just don't let them TELL you anything
feel for yourself
good luck
thanks for the review!

Nov 7, 2006 at 3:09 AM Post #9 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsjong

I did before I post and didn't find anything. Would you show me where is that thread? I would appreciate it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eedwhatever
i advise u not to hang around the HK club to much.
its like
"welcome to the HK headphone club, sorry about your brain"
or something....

Can you little bit explain? And I believe the OP did chose what HE likes.

I don't know but I feel like some members here are against certain brands and some members are against certain areas in the world!! Please someone tell me I am wrong!!

Nov 7, 2006 at 3:41 AM Post #10 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsjong

I wonder what you're thinking of. It seems like most of the people who actually heard them liked them well enough. A couple of newbies with them got a little extravagant (comparing to SR-225 and DT990 for some reason, for example), but generally the remarks seem goodish. Personally I wouldn't buy a pair of earbuds even if they were good (hate the feel), but it's sort of interesting that someone seems to have actually tried making good ones.

Nov 7, 2006 at 6:20 AM Post #11 of 21
A headphone called "PK", on sale in Hong Kong*? That'll get attention.
[size=xx-small]*PK is short for a Cantonese swear word. A pretty nasty one. Literally it's falling the street, but eh...[/size]

Nov 8, 2006 at 4:24 AM Post #13 of 21
Let me show you a link, which is YUIN's official saling page in www.erji.net, which is the biggest headphone website in China.

http://www.erji.net/read.php?tid=180960&keyword=
The following is the picture of that webpage:
2002217466741097655_th.jpg

click here for large pic
Line 2 and 3 clearly declared the free waranty for cord issue.

We don't know why you insisted on the cord issure, because almost every hifi fan in China knows that YUIN's waranty is perfect, and their waranty does include cords. In addition, we plan to extend our waranty to 3 years from 2007.

Mingo is our authorized dealer in HK area and they did do good job include waranty. Every month our factory received some cord broken YUIN earphones from Mingo(http://www.mingo-hmw.com) and we do our best to exchange those broken cords for sure. If anybody have question, just send email to mingo212@hotmail.com and inquiry.

BTW: We regret for those YUIN Customer purchased in www.headphonehk.com. They are not our authorized dealer and there is no waranty for their YUIN products.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evisu
PK earbuds have a known issue with their cords. they will stiffen up after a couple of months and in the store that was selling them. its not covered by warranty. they have a exchange 1 for 1 program for 6months. 1 year of free parts and labor for pk2/3 and 2years for pk1s.

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back