Best Bass Over the ear headphones for 50<
Jan 4, 2012 at 1:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

Bradster20

New Head-Fier
i have skullcandy hesh..... i know but i got them for like 20 bucks so its whatever but i dont wanna spend alot of money for headphones i have a problem breaking them but i havnt really found much i found the jvc xtreme xplosive over ears but i couldnt find any reviews for them just the in ears and i was hoping you guys could help me find some nice thundering headphones for under 50

Jan 4, 2012 at 1:14 AM Post #2 of 12
Save like $5 more and get the XB500. It will fart all the bass you will ever want.

Jan 4, 2012 at 1:16 AM Post #3 of 12
Koss PortaPros?  Not the most bass quantity out there, but a little bassier than most with a very nice sound given their price tag.  If you want just unreasonable amounts of bass, check Amazon regularly for the Klipsch Image One's to go down to $50.  I've never heard a bassier headphone ever.  Not my top pick for a $50 budget, but I'm also not a basshead in any way.  

Jan 4, 2012 at 1:34 AM Post #4 of 12

Quote:
i have skullcandy hesh..... i know but i got them for like 20 bucks so its whatever but i dont wanna spend alot of money for headphones i have a problem breaking them but i havnt really found much i found the jvc xtreme xplosive over ears but i couldnt find any reviews for them just the in ears and i was hoping you guys could help me find some nice thundering headphones for under 50

Punctuation is your friend. 

Jan 4, 2012 at 1:35 AM Post #5 of 12
Jan 4, 2012 at 2:28 AM Post #6 of 12
Panasonic (Semi-open) RP-HTF600-S, I like their bass.
In the future you can add Beyerdynamic EDT 200 Velour ear pads for $20-$25.

Jan 4, 2012 at 5:47 AM Post #8 of 12
Panasonic HTF600.

I liked it significantly more than the XB500.

Mar 6, 2012 at 12:06 PM Post #12 of 12
I'm sorry but I'd consider the panasonics to be quite neutral. Bass isn't non existant but it isn't prominent and lacks the impact and quantity of most consumer orientated headphones. Most likely the OP is looking for bass monsters. Go for the xb500 as MLE suggested. You should get the bass you want as they were made specifically for that.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back