Best bass earbuds?
Apr 15, 2014 at 10:11 AM Post #107 of 140
I was not impressed by the x10's at all... In fact, they kinda sucked eggs... Have you seen the sz2000? Dual carbon nanotube drivers (55mm subwoofer, and 30mm tweeter/mids driver.) and dual ported directly to your ears... And 300$... 150$ for the sz1000, and the only difference between the two is that the sz1000 don't have the carbon nanotubes. The 50mm drivers on the x10, or even the 70mm drivers on the xb1000's don't compare from all the reading I've done from many sources, and many reviews I've watched.

Driver specs can be useful but certainly say that much. And please stop commenting on headphones you haven't heard without giving the source of your info.

Apr 15, 2014 at 12:53 PM Post #108 of 140
The sony xb700 probably has the most bass out of the headphones mentioned on this thread, including the jvc. You should try stuff from the sony xb series

Driver specs can be useful but certainly say that much. And please stop commenting on headphones you haven't heard without giving the source of your info.
thank you for being hypocritical. You just invalidated your argument. Please think before posting.

Apr 15, 2014 at 12:57 PM Post #109 of 140
You deleted your posts earlier for being a fanboy, but you really haven't stopped being one, even for headphones you don't even own yet. Please don't talk about headphones you've never listened to before, it's really rude and ignorant.
well, the thing is... I'm not a jvc, nor akg fanboy at the moment. I've just had good experiences with both. I've used Sony x10's, and they felt cheap. Didn't sound all that good either. Wasn't impressed by low end sennheisers, nor did I like skull candy hesh 2's, or 2xl's. I'm going off my own experiences with each brand, more than can be said for 90% of you.

Apr 15, 2014 at 1:01 PM Post #110 of 140
You guys don't try a lot of headphones, nor do you care to if you hear they aren't good... I go off my experiences with brands. A lot of people? They go off others word, but they don't really say anything bad about them. I've heard many different skull candies, and didn't enjoy a single one of them as much as I should have for their price points. Get where I'm coming from?? Haven't heard skull crushers in particular, but I'm hypothesizing based on factual evidence.

Apr 15, 2014 at 1:05 PM Post #111 of 140
thank you for being hypocritical. You just invalidated your argument. Please think before posting.

I didnt say it has more bass. Its just that the reviews on head fi talk about the soundstage and bass of the sony xbs. Its totally different when you say one headphone is better than the other without hearing one of the headphones. Pay attention to "probably"

Apr 15, 2014 at 1:11 PM Post #112 of 140
well, the thing is... I'm not a jvc, nor akg fanboy at the moment. I've just had good experiences with both. I've used Sony x10's, and they felt cheap. Didn't sound all that good either. Wasn't impressed by low end sennheisers, nor did I like skull candy hesh 2's, or 2xl's. I'm going off my own experiences with each brand, more than can be said for 90% of you.

The sony x10s are made of METAL. They definetly do not feel cheap.

Apr 15, 2014 at 1:14 PM Post #114 of 140
I didnt say it did have more bass. Its just that the reviews on head fi talk about the soundstage and bass of the sony xbs. Its totally different when you say one headphone is better than the other without hearing one of the headphones. Pay attention to "probably"
yeah, but what probably tells me is that you have decided that the xb's are the best on the list, and that you probably won't ever try the others because you are so convinced. Me? I've tried x10's. They were NOT GOOD. I also am not impressed with their build for the price. Now see, I now am going to assume Sony has applied this "expertise" throughout the rest of their xb line. Same with skull candy. Hesh 2's suck imo from experience. That's different from reading reviews in a few ways. I take some thoughts from reviews, but 75% will be from experience.

Apr 15, 2014 at 1:14 PM Post #115 of 140
Apr 15, 2014 at 1:30 PM Post #116 of 140
I'm going off my own experiences with each brand, more than can be said for 90% of you.

I'm not too sure which posts of mine you are reading. I have never directly talked negatively or positively about a headphone I don't have firsthand experience with.

You guys don't try a lot of headphones, nor do you care to if you hear they aren't good... I go off my experiences with brands. A lot of people? They go off others word, but they don't really say anything bad about them. I've heard many different skull candies, and didn't enjoy a single one of them as much as I should have for their price points. Get where I'm coming from?? Haven't heard skull crushers in particular, but I'm hypothesizing based on factual evidence.

This has to be a troll. You managed to contradict yourself in the same post. Reviews aren't factual evidence, either.

Apr 15, 2014 at 6:20 PM Post #117 of 140
Going off of a generalization of many reviews, my experiences with that brand, and some of the technical specs including the response chart. That is what I was talking about. And I didn't mean you. I meant most of the people on this site. That wasn't a contradiction. I actually do my research. I've tried most of the skull candy brand. I've done research on many headphones. I've read many reviews. That is where I'm getting info from. Most of it is coming from my personal experiences with that brand, and research into them. A bit of it comes from reviews, but hey! What are reviews meant for anyways? To be read and give you information on headphones! And if you read more reviews and generalize the message they were putting out about the cans, then... Yes. That is a fairly decent source. You should try the cans if you can, but really, that's not always possible. In my case, I have no other source other than compiling information on them from 10+ sources, and from personal experience.

May 9, 2014 at 2:13 PM Post #118 of 140
URbeats are nice earphones with a lot of bass, but the audio quality is just terrible.. yes,

Try out the image s4's.

Fantastic sound quality with nice refined bass.

Sep 15, 2014 at 9:18 AM Post #120 of 140
IMO if you are looking for bass on a budget you will not go wrong with JVCs. Especially with the FX1X or FX3X. Good quality, great quantities of bass (not too overpowering) and some pretty good sounds. Although they do start to sound a bit 'heavy' on the ears after arnd 2 hrs of listening. But then again, its my experience. But if you want good earphones for EDM or in fact any general music for that matter try out JVCs. Look pretty cool as well. Listening to mine for 2 years now. 3rd JVC in a row

Users who are viewing this thread

Back