Best bass earbuds?
Feb 20, 2014 at 5:44 PM Post #32 of 140
Really? I've never heard of that upside down fit thing before! What does that do?

In my case it made them fit WAY better. The standard fit just didn't work right for some reason, like it never sealed quite right or like the opening wasn't pointed straight into the ear canal. Flipped over the other way it's PERFECT. 

Feb 20, 2014 at 6:05 PM Post #35 of 140
Um, no. I assume you're not actually serious and you're just slamming beats. You can get those apple buds for $0.99 on eBay. They're the WORST headphones on the market.

I'm serious. In terms of sound quality, there is no way these are the worst headphones on the market since they are better than urbeats in my opinion.  Especially if you like bass, the bass of the new earbuds is really huge.

I don't use them since I got the Shure SE535 which is superior in every way. But that's not a free headphone :)

Feb 20, 2014 at 6:49 PM Post #40 of 140
If they're so good, why doesn't everyone just use though? You can get 1,000 pairs of them for the price of one pair of cans.

Actually they're about $20, so you can get like, five for a pair of cans, LOL.

Only reason I can imagine anyone using earpods is that they just want background noise or to block out the noise of public transport and don't really care how it sounds, per se.

Feb 20, 2014 at 7:32 PM Post #42 of 140
EarPods are decent earphones. Little isolation, which leads to poor bass.... But clarity is better than SkullCandy and most lower end Beats. Beats of course have more bass, being in-ear...

Apple Earbuds are terrible... But Apple EarPods are pretty good.

As far as good earbuds/in-ears for bass... I've heard/read some great things about Soul SL99 in-ears. Supposedly tighter punchier more controlled bass than Beats, with better mids and smoother highs.

Feb 20, 2014 at 10:31 PM Post #43 of 140
MrRodriguez has it right. The earbuds are bad but the earpods are actually pretty good. Its important to know the difference. 
wink_face.gif

Feb 20, 2014 at 10:53 PM Post #44 of 140
Even so, the pods might beat the buds. But they're still a joke compared to the urbeats. Please don't try to tell me otherwise, for I've owned both. They gave me a free pair when I bought my iPhone. I tried them out and threw them away. They're uncomfortable, have weak bass, and the vocals are absolute garbage.

Feb 20, 2014 at 10:58 PM Post #45 of 140
  MrRodriguez has it right. The earbuds are bad but the earpods are actually pretty good. Its important to know the difference. 
wink_face.gif

Irrelevant for me. I've never heard the earbuds. I've only heard the pods. They just sit loosely in your ear with no seal or fit, which means you have absolutely ZERO isolation. They sound like a vaguely better version of the crummy earbuds I had in high school. No bass, no presence, no depth at all or pleasant listening experience. I threw mine away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back