Best Amp and DAC for Beyerdynamic T1
Jun 22, 2012 at 7:09 PM Post #31 of 35
Quote:
Hate to bring this up here but I am pulling my WA3 off Amazon. You said if I listed it you would buy it immediately and I did list it up. via GMail's chat function you said you would buy it after we were done chatting, and now you are looking for a WA2? Are you ignoring my messages and e-mails and are going for the WA2 without even saying anything to me? This is a pain as I went out of my way, made a seller account just for you, and now you backed out? I feel played.. I only agreed to list it via Amazon because you said you would order it right away, and that was at 7:35PM yesterday.

A word of caution guys. I may be jumping the gun but I feel like I was going to be either scammed, or vampire5003 backed out because he changed his mind. I am mad because I had other potential buyers lined up but told them you were going to buy the amp so they are no longer interested.

I pulled the Amazon listing and will not relist it. I am selling the amp to someone else.

Alright I'll tell you what happened, you finally get it listed, but my order for the Beyerdynamic A1 shipped out already. I was going to cancel the A1 and then buy yours but you were slow. Furthermore, I didn't hear about the dent it had till the end. I really don't appreciate being called a scammer, especially since you didn't tell me about the dent till the end. Regardless, I back out of the deal. I am sorry if I wasted your time, but their will be someone willing to buy it off amazon in a heartbeat. 

Jun 22, 2012 at 7:25 PM Post #32 of 35
OK I admit omitting the dent was my bad, but why tell me you were going to buy it as soon as we got out of chat? I told you the dent was a manufacturing defect as well and you were OK with it.You agreed to buy it right away after it was listed. It infuriates me that you settle on another amp, after we had an agreement, and then back out with telling me a thing. I told people the amp was sold because you said you were going to buy it. That's the only reason I listed it.

I didn't mean to call you a scammer, but then I saw you posting about the WA2 and you were going to buy it, and this was on the night we agreed on the sale. People can and will scam through Amazon. I might have jumped the gun on the scammer bit for you but I also do not appreciate being ignored. You have to see it from my point of view, how would you feel if you were in my position?

It took a while to list because I kept getting redirected to a blank page when setting up the seller account. Plus I had to figure out how to list it without the UPC, which I did and you sounded satisfied. If I was going to slow and you had concerns, you should have voiced them. I told you via PM what was going on and you said you were fine with it. Not once was anything voiced with any concerns and if you wanted to back out you should have spoken up and avoided all of this.

Well Thomas, it's my error with calling you a scammer, but I feel you shafted me on the deal. 

Jun 22, 2012 at 7:44 PM Post #33 of 35
Quote:
OK I admit omitting the dent was my bad, but why tell me you were going to buy it as soon as we got out of chat? I told you the dent was a manufacturing defect as well and you were OK with it.You agreed to buy it right away after it was listed. It infuriates me that you settle on another amp, after we had an agreement, and then back out with telling me a thing. I told people the amp was sold because you said you were going to buy it. That's the only reason I listed it.

I didn't mean to call you a scammer, but then I saw you posting about the WA2 and you were going to buy it, and this was on the night we agreed on the sale. People can and will scam through Amazon. I might have jumped the gun on the scammer bit for you but I also do not appreciate being ignored. You have to see it from my point of view, how would you feel if you were in my position?

It took a while to list because I kept getting redirected to a blank page when setting up the seller account. Plus I had to figure out how to list it without the UPC, which I did and you sounded satisfied. If I was going to slow and you had concerns, you should have voiced them. I told you via PM what was going on and you said you were fine with it. Not once was anything voiced with any concerns and if you wanted to back out you should have spoken up and avoided all of this.

Well Thomas, it's my error with calling you a scammer, but I feel you shafted me on the deal. 

I didn't settle on another amp after we had a deal. I ordered the Beyer A1 at 11am yesterday, but was going to cancel the sale if you listed the Woo Audio. By the time you listed the Woo Audio the A1 had already shipped, so I could not cancel the order. If you read my posts correctly, you will see that I said in the FUTURE I will buy a woo audio amp. 

Jun 22, 2012 at 7:50 PM Post #34 of 35
I did read your posts and it still sounds like you settled on one.

Sorry for the derail guys.

Quote:
I didn't settle on another amp after we had a deal. I ordered the Beyer A1 at 11am yesterday, but was going to cancel the sale if you listed the Woo Audio. By the time you listed the Woo Audio the A1 had already shipped, so I could not cancel the order. If you read my posts correctly, you will see that I said in the FUTURE I will buy a woo audio amp. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back