Best Airline Phones!
Oct 25, 2002 at 3:05 AM Post #16 of 19
Ooooh, i love luftansa... flew to stuttgart with them. They have those evil sexy flight attendents and free beer! I forget which headphones they gave away...

Who cares if you are cramped when there's free alchol! Not just any alchol, but GERMAN alchol!!! Rock on Luftansa!!!!

Oct 25, 2002 at 2:40 PM Post #17 of 19
Quote:

Originally posted by TimSchirmer
Ooooh, i love luftansa... flew to stuttgart with them. They have those evil sexy flight attendents and free beer! I forget which headphones they gave away...

Who cares if you are cramped when there's free alchol! Not just any alchol, but GERMAN alchol!!! Rock on Luftansa!!!!

I don't care how new the planes look, how good the booze is on the international flights, etc., I have never been more cramped and felt more like in a huge livestock transport plane than in a Lufthansa 747. When your level of discomfort reminds you of early 90s TWA you know you are in trouble.

ps: The headphones were the standard leaking crappy stuff.

Oct 25, 2002 at 3:13 PM Post #18 of 19
Leaky and crappy, yes, but they were made by Sennheiser.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 25, 2002 at 3:15 PM Post #19 of 19
I flew ANA and they used Sennheiser phones too. I'm not sure if it was them, or some other airline, but despite having two plugs, you will get sound using a pair of phones with a stereo minijack.

The ANA trip was in business class in their pre-sleeper-seat days, but what can I say, I fell asleep on a plane for the first time!

Some other airlines have done away with the 2 plugs altogether. and free alcohol seems to be the norm for most of the world, except america
biggrin.gif

And before I get dissed for non-audio talk.. I LOVE SAS! the best cabins of any commercial airline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back