Beautiful Build & Beautiful Sound
Apr 18, 2019 at 1:58 AM Post #16 of 27
As usual, what i do, is get a new set of headphones, use them, then get away from them, and go back to my usual suspects.
Then i come back to the new after a few days, and reevaluate.
So, the Sendy's didnt disappoint me the 2nd time around.
A lot of people will really like them .........and the rest will really like the fact that when they sell them, it will be easy to do.

Hi @FullBright1
Are you interested in the Verum 1? I think it has unbelievable resolution, which rivals a top headphone. I thought it would be interesting to see your thoughts on them.
I already own the HE1000SE, and I was thinking that I might post my Verum in the classified before I am going on a long trip next month.

Apr 18, 2019 at 2:22 PM Post #17 of 27
Hi @FullBright1
Are you interested in the Verum 1? I think it has unbelievable resolution, which rivals a top headphone. I thought it would be interesting to see your thoughts on them.
I already own the HE1000SE, and I was thinking that I might post my Verum in the classified before I am going on a long trip next month.

Are you in the States?
Do you want me to buy them from you, then review them?
Or do you prefer to list them in classified?
I can't pm you to talk about it, as the mods ignore my requests to open my PM....:)

Apr 18, 2019 at 3:02 PM Post #18 of 27
Are you in the States?
Do you want me to buy them from you, then review them?
Or do you prefer to list them in classified?
I can't pm you to talk about it, as the mods ignore my requests to open my PM....:)

I am in the states. If you are interested in and in the states, I can give it to you at $299 shipped. Otherwise, I guess I will post them in the classified in the next week.
But you don't need to get them from me. I was asking just in case you are curious about them.
It's unfortunate that you are not able to pm..

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2019 at 5:29 PM Post #19 of 27
I am in the states. If you are interested in and in the states, I can give it to you at $299 shipped. Otherwise, I guess I will post them in the classified in the next week.
But you don't need to get them from me. I was asking just in case you are curious about them.
It's unfortunate that you are not able to pm..

Sure, i'll buy them for that price.
And they work perfectly, correct?
Want your money now?
And you want me to "gift" you using Paypal, i assume?
Then i'd need your PPID.
A PM would be nice, but, i guess you'l have to post it here, unless you have a better idea.
I can't think of one, unless you post your Email here and then i contact you, and we do the same thing again with PP.

Whatever you'd like to do.
Its all good.

Apr 18, 2019 at 5:55 PM Post #20 of 27
Sure, i'll buy them for that price.
And they work perfectly, correct?
Want your money now?
And you want me to "gift" you using Paypal, i assume?
Then i'd need your PPID.
A PM would be nice, but, i guess you'l have to post it here, unless you have a better idea.
I can't think of one, unless you post your Email here and then i contact you, and we do the same thing again with PP.

Whatever you'd like to do.
Its all good.

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2019 at 2:45 AM Post #23 of 27
As usual, what i do, is get a new set of headphones, use them, then get away from them, and go back to my usual suspects.
Then i come back to the new after a few days, and reevaluate.
So, the Sendy's didnt disappoint me the 2nd time around.
A lot of people will really like them .........and the rest will really like the fact that when they sell them, it will be easy to do.

Hi @FullBright1,

As always, well said. :)

Look forward to my own experience with the Aiva when the time comes. :)

Hope you have a great day !

Apr 19, 2019 at 11:07 AM Post #25 of 27
A member here is sending me a set of Verum 1, next week., the week following "Easter Sunday".
So, i want to hear them and talk about them, here.

Looking forward to your 'take' & insight on the Verum 1, @FullBright1, I am tempted myself since I first heard about them quite a while back but definitely no rush for me.
I'm just here to enjoy what I can with nothing but the moment... :)

Hope you have a great day !

Apr 23, 2019 at 6:16 PM Post #26 of 27
A member here is sending me a set of Verum 1, next week., the week following "Easter Sunday".
So, i want to hear them and talk about them, here.

subscribed...curious on what you think of the Verums after you get a chance to try them...

The build of the Verum looks clunky and rough but if the drivers are good it could be worth modding.
"Max Settings" recently started doing video reviews and I like his demeanor as an alternative to Zreviews.

He's digging the Aiva:

The Verum not as much--

Apr 23, 2019 at 7:17 PM Post #27 of 27
subscribed...curious on what you think of the Verums after you get a chance to try them...

They should arrive to me tomorrow, in the PM, 4-23-19.
"clunky" is one way to describe them, but not any moreso then the LCD-X.
I think they have an "old world charm"..... "industrial aesthetic"....:)

-
-
V1.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back