beats studio vs aiaiai tma's
Dec 20, 2011 at 12:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

FomegaDJ

New Head-Fier
so I've recently heard a pair of beats studio and compared them to my own tma's and thought the beats actually sounded better. is it just me or are these beats actually better than my tma's. any one else have any opinions on this? I also thought the beats might've sound better because of the batteries in them. if it helps I was listening to a drake song not sure which one though. 

Dec 20, 2011 at 2:48 AM Post #2 of 2

Quote:
so I've recently heard a pair of beats studio and compared them to my own tma's and thought the beats actually sounded better. is it just me or are these beats actually better than my tma's. any one else have any opinions on this? I also thought the beats might've sound better because of the batteries in them. if it helps I was listening to a drake song not sure which one though. 

If overly bassy songs are what you go for, then yes, they are better. I could tell you that the tma-1 is better than the beats, or vice versa. In all honesty, there is no definitive way to determine what is 'better'. It's all in your ears. If you think the Beats are better, then they're better for you. People will respect that as long as you don't push your opinion on others.

I seriously doubt batteries are magically making it sound better though. The tma-1's are a bit dark and recessed, so if you're not used to them, that could be it. They're hit and miss; people love them or hate them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back