Beats Pro or Sennheiser HD 439?
Oct 12, 2013 at 5:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Sentivore

New Head-Fier
My apology if this is in the wrong section or what have you. (After all, this is my first thread!)

Awhile back, I actually traded my Sennheiser HD 439's for a pair old Monster Beats by Dre Pro's. You may be thinking, Sennheiser is obviously much better then a rusty old pair of Beats. Which I agree with completely. However, my friend misses the Beats. And I do have the opportunity to trade back for my old 439's. Not sure if trading back is necessarily the best option here, since the Beats are $300 more then the Sennheiser's. It's a good feeling having a more expensive pair, and trading for a cheaper pair, well.. is it necessary? I would sell the Beats, but I can't seem to find an appropriate buyer. eBay is overwhelmed with counterfeit, fake Beats. They only sell for $100. I'm surely not selling a pair of $400 headphones for $100. I'd be better off just getting the Sennheiser's back, since they are $100. Not sure if I should keep the Beats, trade back for the Sennheiser's, or just sell them for $100. I'm not very happy with the Beats, constantly worried about them breaking, and they are partially falling apart on the right ear-cup. What do you think I should do?

Oct 13, 2013 at 11:20 AM Post #2 of 4
Trading back for your Senns will save you money, time and stress.
Unless the Senns have been beaten up/mistreated since the first trade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back