Beats Mixr with loose hing !!
Apr 4, 2013 at 4:21 PM Post #3 of 6
Quote:
Do you have any way to return it? If you can, I'd recommend you do that, since the Beats are notorious for breaking easily and not sounding good.

Not to derail you.. but what about returning it and getting something worth your money? Just throwing that out there.

Apr 4, 2013 at 5:08 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:
Do you have any way to return it? If you can, I'd recommend you do that, since the Beats are notorious for breaking easily and not sounding good.

OP bought a used pair. He can't return it.

Quote:
You have the best sounding Beats in my opinion, people here hate them, but at one time they hated V-Moda.

There's really no hypocrisy in bashing one V-Moda and praising another- it's less about the brand and more about individual products. The Crossfade LP's were bashed when they came out and deservedly so, since they retailed at $150 and they sounded like mud.

Beats, on the other hand, are consistently bad sounding and overpriced.

Apr 6, 2013 at 2:39 PM Post #6 of 6
tks guys for some tips but like [size=17.77777862548828px]viralcow[/size] said i bought a used pair so i cant return them , all i want to know that is there any method to tighten the hinge by myself like twisting some screws or something ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back