Beats instead of RE0s?!
Apr 25, 2011 at 7:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

LizardKing1

Headphoneus Supremus
Just a rant thread. This guy on amazon is selling his RE0s because he "already has Beats" and didn't even bother to take them out the package... the Beats being so satisfying and all, I can understand ^^ anyway hopefully I'll be taking him from his burden soon.

Apr 25, 2011 at 7:57 PM Post #2 of 5

Quote:
Just a rant thread. This guy on amazon is selling his RE0s because he "already has Beats" and didn't even bother to take them out the package... the Beats being so satisfying and all, I can understand ^^ anyway hopefully I'll be taking him from his burden soon.

At least they'll go to someone who'll appreciate them!
biggrin.gif
 Btw no need to start a rant thread..there are more than enough already!

Apr 25, 2011 at 8:00 PM Post #3 of 5
Just found out they can't be shipped to Portugal. Great... am I the only one who hates amazon for this? I put it in my cart and only in the exact last page before sending the item on checkout am I informed that the little bugger can't be shipped to my adress!

Apr 25, 2011 at 8:09 PM Post #4 of 5

Quote:
Just found out they can't be shipped to Portugal. Great... am I the only one who hates amazon for this? I put it in my cart and only in the exact last page before sending the item on checkout am I informed that the little bugger can't be shipped to my adress!

Aww thats too bad, at least they aren't expensive at MSRP. I would keep an eye out in the F.S section, I see a pair every now and again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back