Beats headphone; Shine by your incompetence!
Feb 1, 2015 at 3:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Wiiffler

New Head-Fier
Ooooh, how it shouldn't surprise anyone but I was still impressed by how useless the beats customer service is.

Before being an avid audiophile, I am foremost a snowboard passionate.
My old helmet went past its "expiration date", so I had to replace it. Safety first!

Bought myself a nice POC helmet with integrated beats speakers!(Once again,safety first! I prefer those over IEMs since i can still hear my surrounding and CB, if needs be).

The box didn't come with the audio specs. kinda expected it, whatever, ill just go on beats site and find the infos there...right?

Nope. Not a single mention of the product in sight. Nothing on POC's site either. Time to contact some customer service.

Beats representatives couldn't help me. they point me to POC customer service. You're the company MAKING the products, and you refer me to a company that make HELMETS.
Huh, okay... I contacted POC's customer service and without surprise they told me I'd be better off contacting Beats. Because you know, they make the damn things.

Kinda silly, all I'm after is the impedance and frequency response..
I guess I will have to do without since beats dosen't seem to know this products even exists, and even less have any knowledge about it!

That'll teach me right for owning a beats product!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back