Beats Are Magical! And Other Nearly-Criminal Marketing Schemes
Dec 18, 2012 at 3:05 AM Post #407 of 436
Dec 18, 2012 at 10:38 AM Post #411 of 436
nope, i didn't say anything about the branding etc as they did, i'm just talking about the numbers.

Dec 31, 2012 at 9:26 AM Post #413 of 436
That's a bit over generalizing lol I'm a "teen" but you would never catch me wearing beats xD
haha  I know you mean for the majority of the population....
Totally agree with what you're saying though some of my friends own beats and seem to love them.... oh and don't miss out for the remark on the beats mixrs 
"I don't buy these for the looks, I buy them for the sound" xD best thing I've heard in a while

I'm a teen as well and I feel every single one of my friends that wears beats should be slapped. Also, best line I heard was on another thread some1 said
Beats are good because they have a lot of hertz

Dec 31, 2012 at 5:36 PM Post #415 of 436
I play basketball and so many high school kids were walking around showing off their brand new solos lololol

On the hockey bus, maybe 8/18 kids wear beats. I get made fun of for my Q701's, until I let them listen hehe. My K167 look less, well, stupid I guess haha the q's are a little large. Hopefully they all convert to AKG :), unlikely however.

Jan 1, 2013 at 1:44 AM Post #417 of 436
Yeah i rock some dt770's but no one says anything.

A nice pair of Beyers, like the DT770, and a pair of Ultrasones are the last 2 headphones I am looking to buy ATM, to have 1 from every major brand. :)

Jan 1, 2013 at 11:37 AM Post #420 of 436
If they already have the beats don't be a ****** and go show them your headphones saying how it stomps theirs for half the price. They already have them...let them be happy.

Not everything is about pure function. Just look at your car, your clothes... you are branded just like everyone else.

Clothes? All of my clothes are branded, but plain simple. V-Necks and many colors.

Cars? Unless it is a sports car, it's just because of making it modern.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back