Beat Mixr- Help for a solution- Too tight!
Feb 1, 2013 at 2:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

spacemanps

100+ Head-Fier
Okay so i know you guys are going to attack me for having a pair of beats, but before you do these were a present. I do have a pair of m50's, d2000's, and a pair of custom in ears. So i dont need the extra grief of having these.. but thanks any way.. 

So on to why i am here, i originally purchased a pair of beats (well the gf did) a while back because i needed something that would allow me to use my phone with. So i ended up getting the beats replaced 3 times.. Once the 4th pair was bad they upgraded me to the Mirx's. (which was nice to see)

but now on to my problem, the Mixr's are WAY TOO tight!!!!! I mean i get headaches, my ear goes numb and so on. I have tried the following things:

1) put it around the arm of a couch for a day - Did that and did nothing
2) put it around a bowling all for 12 hours - did not do anything
3) put it around a stack of books for 12 hours- didnt do anything

All of these stretched the headphones beyond the size of my head leaving no impact on how tight they are...

ANy one have any suggestions on what i can do!? I called beats and they cannot do ANYTHING! Im in the process of talking to the operations manager to see if there is anything they can do to either give me a refund or something.. The mixr's arent even wearable to me. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back