Beat Jahn posting per day
Dec 19, 2005 at 1:29 AM Post #47 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by solvexyz
Hmm, anyone know what happened to Lindrone. I believe if he did not quit, he would have reached 12+ posts based on my observation by digging through old threads.

do a search i asked that question before. lol. don't think there was a real answer.

Dec 19, 2005 at 1:52 AM Post #48 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisfromalbany
do a search i asked that question before. lol. don't think there was a real answer.

oh thanks, but after reading that post, it seems the reason for his absence is world of warcraft. Hmm, I hope Jahn will not be the next one.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Dec 19, 2005 at 2:01 AM Post #49 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by solvexyz
oh thanks, but after reading that post, it seems the reason for his absence is world of warcraft. Hmm, I hope Jahn will not be the next one.
very_evil_smiley.gif

my friend offered me a free 10-day stint in WoW, but i turned it down - none of those elves or orcs wear headphones!
basshead.gif

Dec 19, 2005 at 4:09 AM Post #50 of 59
I only have 3.62. Dont post that much anymore.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Dec 19, 2005 at 5:28 AM Post #52 of 59
Quote:

What is your posting per day average and can anyone beat Jahn who is posting an average over 20 posting a day.

I've been posting pretty regularly for a while now, but my ppd is under 3--I've never had a single day with over 20 (or even over 10, I think), so I can't even dust off Jahn's shoes....
eek.gif

Dec 19, 2005 at 5:04 PM Post #54 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by HiGHFLYiN9
It pains me to come up with more than 3 posts a day
biggrin.gif

Same here, I find it hard to find more than a couple meaningful things to say every day. My PPD is only like .84, but to be fair most of my posts are in the last couple months.

Dec 19, 2005 at 5:57 PM Post #55 of 59
I HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE:

On my old forum, I got 10,000 + posts in less than six months.

And that's legitimately. I made that screen name because I "multiple posted" with another screen name and other forum members to get a higher post count, and I felt I cheated myself out of achieving them honestly.
frown.gif

This forum isn't fast enough for me to post like I did. Jahn's posting is amateur, at best.

smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 19, 2005 at 6:46 PM Post #56 of 59
hehe yeah, head-fi isn't a spammy board, that's for certain. actually i make it a rule to pretty much keep posts to replies to current threads, so my posts end up answering folks or just commenting on something interesting or funny. i'm certain no one would like it if i just spam posted by creating new threads to do it like "Poll: 1911 or Moldy Cheese!"
evil_smiley.gif

Dec 19, 2005 at 7:09 PM Post #57 of 59
Well on my old forum, it was all current threads that you could post on. It was the most active forum I've seen thus far.

Pretty cool, but I'm over it, y0. I'VE MOVED ON TO BETTER FORUMS *cough*here*cough*.

(Awww. Emo.
smily_headphones1.gif
)

Dec 19, 2005 at 7:29 PM Post #58 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
hehe yeah, head-fi isn't a spammy board, that's for certain. actually i make it a rule to pretty much keep posts to replies to current threads, so my posts end up answering folks or just commenting on something interesting or funny. i'm certain no one would like it if i just spam posted by creating new threads to do it like "Poll: 1911 or Moldy Cheese!"
evil_smiley.gif

I was thinking a way to get your thread count up is to play the music game. Get 10 posting in there. Just need another person to play with you.

Dec 19, 2005 at 7:31 PM Post #59 of 59
Quote:

I was thinking a way to get your thread count up is to play the music game. Get 10 posting in there. Just need another person to play with you.

Hehe, interestingly, I really don't post much in that thread, even though it sounds like a good place to spam. The reason is because at work I never get to listen to my tunes (can't play) and at home there are more interesting threads to post in while i'm grooving to my tunes. But I think I'll pop in there now and see what's up
evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back