BC official meet. IC.
May 22, 2008 at 9:10 PM Post #122 of 155
to be honest whenever works for me lol. if someone takes the initiative and goes ahead with booking/renting out a place, i think that would be the best way to "set" something in stone. anything in july works for me really, solong as its on a weekend. I imagine that is probably the case for the majority of the people who have said they could show (with the exception of a few of course). Itll probably just take too long / never happen if we wait around to find out what dates work perfectly for 100% of the people here then itll probably just never end up getting done with people making last minute changes yada yada trying to cater to everyones needs. lets set something tentative for now and if someone is keen to go ahead and book a venue, then lets do that and get some dates set. IF people really cannot make the dates we set, then we can look into changing stuff up, but I think that'd be the best! at least that way we can get something in motion.

May 22, 2008 at 11:47 PM Post #123 of 155
Does anyone live in a condo? some buildings have rental rooms for their tenants that charge a nominal fee for the housekeeper to clean up. I think it's only about 25-50 bux for the day.

May 23, 2008 at 4:26 AM Post #125 of 155
ive got no issues with it, its a one time deal pretty much so i got no beef with driving!

May 27, 2008 at 10:59 AM Post #127 of 155
If no one else will take the torch, then I guess I will. For those are truly interested, please send me an email with the dates they can make it. Please also tell me approximately where you live so I can find a place that is centralized. If you know of a place we can meet, then please include that in the email as well. As it is already the end of may, the date will probably not be the original date in June.

Please do not include your equipment as of yet. We will get a list together closer to the date so that there are fewer revisions.

After I receive your email, communication will be by email, so all information can be consolidated, rather than loads of thoughts on this long string of threads.

Hope this is ok with everyone. If someone has already started the footwork, then please accept my apologies

May 27, 2008 at 4:41 PM Post #128 of 155
@ 92135011, congratulations and thank you very much for stepping up to the plate, it needed to be done by someone and I personally unfortunately just dont have the time or resources at the moment since im busy moving into a new house! anyways, im going to shoot you that email now, but yes i agree a bit later than our original june dates would be best, i could honestly even swing for something in july now that its pretty much june already! anyhow, it would be really cool if we could get more than 15-20 people out, although we shall see depending on interest i suppose! again 92135011, much thanks from all of us!!

May 29, 2008 at 10:18 PM Post #129 of 155
You need to be registered with me by June 15th so that I can get some numbers going so that I might be able to figure out a location. Again, please include your availability and your approximate location. Email me please.

Jun 4, 2008 at 5:51 AM Post #130 of 155
Does anyone have a car and is coming from the East of Vancouver?
I need a ride to and fro the meet.
I'm in Nelson, BC. (8 hours from Vancouver)
I'm willing to travel short distances to a meeting place of your choice and will pitch in on gas costs.
If so, please speak up.

EDIT: so far it looks like I'm hitchhiking there, busing back

Jun 5, 2008 at 2:15 PM Post #131 of 155
Please sign up as soon as possible everyone. I would like to get some numbers so we can make some decisions. Again, please email me your availability and approximate location.

Time is limited! Please let me know at your earliest convenience

Jun 16, 2008 at 7:26 AM Post #133 of 155
Quote:

Originally Posted by 92135011 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Please sign up as soon as possible everyone. I would like to get some numbers so we can make some decisions. Again, please email me your availability and approximate location.

Time is limited! Please let me know at your earliest convenience

I think I sent you a late email. That is, when I pressed the send button, I was sent back to the main forum listing.

Jun 17, 2008 at 2:42 AM Post #134 of 155
the deadline is extended to june 22nd. You must email me!

Jun 17, 2008 at 4:42 AM Post #135 of 155
@ 92135011 : whats the count up to so far? I'm keen to know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back