BC official meet. IC.
Apr 16, 2008 at 4:08 AM Post #76 of 155
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsjong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The usual turnout for a few years was somewhere between 8 - 15 people. I wouldn't expect too much of a difference.

k good to know. well, SO far after only a couple of days of running this IC i think we are already up to 10 or 11 that have probably said theyd come, and i KNOW there are other vancouver head-fiers out there that still probably havent discovered this! i wanna see everyone throw a link into their sig! lets get the word out and try to make this bigger than the past ones!! soon well need to start thinking ideas for a location, feel free to throw out suggestions in the meantime. ive never been to a meet personally either, so i dont know what exactly wed be looking for and what wed have luck booking out or w/e. if anyone has any ideas on someone who might be willing to volunteer a location, do shout!

Apr 16, 2008 at 4:09 AM Post #77 of 155
standby for details mitch, we only started the IC a few days ago so im tryna get a better idea of numbers first. in a week or so we'll need to start vaguely planning location. in the meantime - SPREAD the word!!!!

Apr 16, 2008 at 4:21 AM Post #78 of 155
lol, random, but are mitchB and careyB related? are you guys brothers or something, or just fluke? i noticed your join dates are only a month apart too

Apr 16, 2008 at 2:12 PM Post #82 of 155
yea lets tentatively call it the 12th, i realize its not going to be a 2 day event lol! lets see the link in more ppls sigs! can we get 20+ people out? that would be craziness!!!

Apr 17, 2008 at 4:07 PM Post #84 of 155
i have literally zero preference between the 12th or the 13th (sat or sunday), what works best for everyone? I could do sunday if thats better..i just assumed saturday for no apparent reason lol. let me know whats best guys!

Apr 18, 2008 at 5:44 PM Post #89 of 155
I should be able to make it, and I'm hoping to pick up a bunch of new gear once I'm done school that I can bring.

I might be able to get this done beforehand, but is there anyone going who might be interested in rewiring my DT880s at the meet if I bring all the materials? I don't trust my soldering skills enough to do it myself, and if I don't find anyone to do it before then it'd be pretty awesome to find someone who's capable at the meet.

Apr 18, 2008 at 5:51 PM Post #90 of 155
i could probably do it for you pretty easily, ive done a lot of recables etc. if you just want to keep it wired on one side i could easily do it in an afternoon for you sometime even before the meet if youd like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back