BC mini-meet #2
Dec 18, 2006 at 5:01 AM Post #121 of 161
None yet... I'm going to wait till Tuesday, when my exams finish, to talk to them, since they're not responding very well to any time I take off from studying.
tongue.gif

We're going to have a lot of guests during that period, so looking into alternatives might be a good idea.

Dec 19, 2006 at 2:30 AM Post #122 of 161
Quote:

Originally Posted by roastpuff /img/forum/go_quote.gif
None yet... I'm going to wait till Tuesday, when my exams finish, to talk to them, since they're not responding very well to any time I take off from studying.
tongue.gif

We're going to have a lot of guests during that period, so looking into alternatives might be a good idea.

This is troublesome.

hahaha.

I'll have to make plans I guess.
If all else fails, then this meet won't happen.
plainface.gif

I have my house but like I said, it is SMALL.

If it doesn't happen, I WILL MOVE THE DATE when the majority of us are free as well.

Sorry to the US'ers if it doesn't happen. Cross your fingers!

Dec 20, 2006 at 12:43 AM Post #125 of 161
Okie-dokie, it's on. I have gotten approval to host the meet. Now, when on the 27th is it going to be?

Dec 20, 2006 at 11:43 PM Post #127 of 161
Quote:

Originally Posted by roastpuff /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Okie-dokie, it's on. I have gotten approval to host the meet. Now, when on the 27th is it going to be?

Anytime you're comfortable; it's your meet.

BTW, the PK3's should arrive tomorrow. Yay!

And Diondi, can you PM me your address?
I'm going to PM it to the people who are on the list.

tongue.gif

Dec 20, 2006 at 11:59 PM Post #128 of 161
Where approximately is the meet going to be held?

I can definitely do the 27th but I am concerned about transport. I don't have a car and may not be able to get a ride so I may be busing it. If it is at a fairly accessible place I may be able to bring my MPX3 as well.

So my gear list is:
GS-1000 (definite)
Gilmore Lite (definite)
HF-1 (depends)
MPX3 (depends)

Dec 21, 2006 at 12:25 AM Post #129 of 161
Bus-wise... It's not too too good. The 16 bus arrives every 15 minutes or so, and that's the only one that services the route near my house.

Dec 21, 2006 at 5:14 AM Post #130 of 161
Ok, i think i can make it before lunch. I arrive in vancouver on 26th in the evening. I will be coming from 695 Moberly Rd, Vancouver, BC

Can you tell me the best way to get to your place? Bus or train? I can walk.

I will have the w10vtg with me.

Dec 21, 2006 at 6:00 AM Post #131 of 161
Train? *falls out of chair laughing* The Skytrain (subway) service in the area of Vancouver that I live in is laughable, because it is non-existent.

If all of you guys can find your way to Kerrisdale (41st Ave and West Boulevard) (Google Maps Link) I pick you up and save you the hassle of having to lug your gear onto the 16 bus.

Nabwong, use the Translink Trip Planner to plan your trip. It'll give you times and the nearest bus stops to my place.

Dec 21, 2006 at 7:28 AM Post #133 of 161
Been trolling the thread for a while, I'll come along too... I'm gonna have to bus my arse there so I'll probably just bring the w2002's, but if people want i'll drag the DAC1 as well. Cya guys on the 27th
smily_headphones1.gif
Hey, Diondi, can u PM me your address? Thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 21, 2006 at 11:43 AM Post #134 of 161
I'll be coming, but since Front Panel Express is taking their sweet time, I won't be having my ULTRA SEKRIT DELUXE $$$ DIY TUBE AMP to show. So I guess it's just me and my K701
wink.gif

However, if PCX comes through in the next few days, I'll have a ZAPfilter2'd Zhaolu 2 DAC to come along and party with you guys. If not then I guess we'll have to wait for the big BC meet next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back