BBC poll results:the 10 most naturally beautiful women
Jul 14, 2004 at 5:23 PM Post #166 of 190
I would change those to links or the 56k people will hunt you down !
etysmile.gif

Jul 14, 2004 at 5:25 PM Post #167 of 190
Jul 14, 2004 at 8:32 PM Post #170 of 190
Quote:

Originally Posted by xtreme4099
they gonna cut my broadband or something? heh ...ill do a george bush and say bring-em-on

Are you posting those from your own server? If not then you are leeching off of someone else's bandwidth and making their payments go up or could even get their website taken down. Not cool at all.

Do you understand that not everyone here has a cable modem?

For those two reasons you should only post links, people will click on the links to see the pics, It's Adriana Lima for crying out loud, everyone will click on the links
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 14, 2004 at 9:55 PM Post #171 of 190
Quote:

Originally Posted by Onix
Alex and Ampgalore, now you see why I think Mexican women are the most beautiful creatures in the world. I know since I married one. Saludos and cheers.

Carlos

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onix
Barbara Mori, most definetely. But I would rather choose and African-american or dark skinned woman. But in that case, Barbara would be my second choice
wink.gif

Carlos,

So you like dark skinned babes huh? Well, you haven't seen Brazilian Hottie Thaís Araújo yet... This black girl is simply breathtaking!
biggrin.gif

81036-1047331502.jpg

83126-1059967501.jpg

86120-1071966301.jpg

And thinking of all you guys with slow modems (mine is 33.6kbps) here goes a link to a Russian (!?) page with tons of Thaís Araújo pics. Just click on the thumbnails:

http://braziliada.ru/actors/Araujo/

Saludos,
Alex
580smile.gif

Jul 14, 2004 at 10:28 PM Post #172 of 190
Hmmm... First Alessandra Ambrósio and now Adriana Lima! I'm beginning to like this Brazilian SmorgasMboard!
icon10.gif

Well after adding Thaís Araújo to the fest, here go some more Brazilian Hotties. Look for thumbnails of Daniella Sarahyba in the following page:

http://www.paulohcastro.pop.com.br/d...20sarahyba.htm

Now, this chick is Ana Luiza Castro:

ana10.jpg

And this is Maryeva Oliveira:

09_01.jpg

10_04.jpg

10_02.jpg

And this is Aline Moraes:

aline%20moraes%201.jpg

aline%20moraes%2010.jpg

aline%20moraes%2014.jpg

Perhaps Giselle Bündchen deserves ecologically natural beauty honorable mention:

http://www.wallpaper-area.de/wa-3-283.php

Who wouldn't want to save such a rainforest!?

Cheers,
Alex
580smile.gif

EDIT: Placed link to Giselle's images instead. Hostsite seems to change temporary links from time to time...

Jul 14, 2004 at 10:47 PM Post #173 of 190
Sheesh, what's happening to my brain these days. Haven't I forgot Ana Hickman!?

Edit: Well the hostsite seems to be refusing access to the photo so here's the link to all Ana Hickman's wallpapers there:

http://www.skins.be/models/81-Ana%20...allpapers.html

Ain't she pretty!
icon10.gif

Cheers,
Alex
580smile.gif

Jul 14, 2004 at 11:38 PM Post #175 of 190
wow, some of you guys sure are picky (ref: the first page), especially since i cant see how any of the women mentioned in this thread are ugly in ay sense of the word.

ho hum, if this is the kind of women i have to compete with, i might as well resign myself to singledom right now!

Jul 14, 2004 at 11:50 PM Post #176 of 190
Quote:

Originally Posted by KR...
Awesome pics but you are going to get in trouble for posting nipples, I would remove those if I were you.

Calm down officer.

OT: love those brazilian babes.

Jul 14, 2004 at 11:57 PM Post #178 of 190
Quote:

Originally Posted by KR...
Awesome pics but you are going to get in trouble for posting nipples, I would remove those if I were you.

Hmmm. One pic shows only half a nipple, another shows nipples through a semi transparent blue garment. Do you think I should remove both? They show less than Janet Jackson's superbowl thingie, and even us guys got nipples for goodness sake! Anyways, if my pics are offensive then mods can go ahead and remove them, or maybe they could tell me which ones to remove and I'll just remove them.

Cheers,
Alex
580smile.gif

Jul 15, 2004 at 12:01 AM Post #179 of 190
Dweebgal,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dweebgal
wow, some of you guys sure are picky (ref: the first page), especially since i cant see how any of the women mentioned in this thread are ugly in ay sense of the word.

ho hum, if this is the kind of women i have to compete with, i might as well resign myself to singledom right now!

Don't worry, perfect faces are few and far between. They aren't numerous enough to ruin the chances of lesser lights. Anyways, did I miss something? Is "naturally beautiful" meant to mean "ugly", or perhaps "miss congeniality" types?

EDIT: I actually think Sandra Bullock is inadequate for the leading role in "Miss Congeniality". She's drop dead gourgeous in her own right.

Cheers,
Alex
580smile.gif

Jul 15, 2004 at 12:03 AM Post #180 of 190
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Altorfer
Hmmm. One pic shows only half a nipple, another shows nipples through a semi transparent blue garment. Do you think I should remove both? They show less than Janet Jackson's superbowl thingie, and even us guys got nipples for goodness sake! Anyways, if my pics are offensive then mods can go ahead and remove them, or maybe they could tell me which one's to remove and I'll just remove them.

Cheers,
Alex
580smile.gif

It sure doesn't offend me or anything, I see nudes everyday, but they (the mods) have been know to crack down on such things in the past. This is a family site you know. It's their rules not my own. If it were up to me this thread would be nothing but nude pics. But, that not teh way it works around here. I am get giving you the heads up is all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back