BBC poll results:the 10 most naturally beautiful women
Jul 13, 2004 at 2:21 AM Post #136 of 190
Quote:

Originally Posted by ampgalore
me256-carole_bouquet_001.jpg

Oh, Carole Bouquet is for Gerard Depardieu's eyes only. How old is she now?

Cheers,
Alex
580smile.gif

Jul 13, 2004 at 4:35 AM Post #142 of 190
Onix,

Quote:

Fabíola and Barbara are superb! Truly drop dead gourgeous! I think Analia is a bit of a disappointment though. A natural beauty she is, albeit not breathtaking.

Saudações,
Alex
580smile.gif

Jul 14, 2004 at 1:58 AM Post #143 of 190
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Altorfer
Ampgalore,

Not really. The instinct of looking for a male hunter/ gatherer/ provider is part of the female unconsious psyche and it's built into every woman's DNA. Golddiggers who get married for money are just extreme manifestations of this natural inclination. No sane woman wants to marry a loser. Likewise, a man who places beauty on his list of criteria in choosing a wife is not marrying for the wrong reason.

Cheers,
Alex
580smile.gif

LOL you haven't been to certain parts of Washington State... You still see guys running around with mullets, band t-shirts and ripped up jeans with some of the hottest women... so sad...

Jul 14, 2004 at 4:11 AM Post #144 of 190
Alex and Ampgalore, now you see why I think Mexican women are the most beautiful creatures in the world. I know since I married one. Saludos and cheers.

Carlos

Jul 14, 2004 at 4:20 AM Post #145 of 190
Carole Bouquet is the classic Western European beauty, statuesque, unblemished facial features. Every angle, every curve on her is sculpted to perfection. Yet there is something distant, reserved, unapproachable about her beauty.

Barbara Mori's facial features are not as angular as Carole Bouquet's, rounder. Gives one a warmer feeling (I just hope she doesn't become fat later on
icon10.gif
).

Jul 14, 2004 at 4:29 AM Post #146 of 190
Quote:

Barbara Mori's facial features are not as angular as Carole Bouquet's, rounder. Gives one a warmer feeling (I just hope she doesn't become fat later on
icon10.gif
).

I wouldn't bet on that. Latina TV stars tend to look great until they are in their 60's. A good life, good care and plastic surgery take care of that. Besides, Barbara Mori is in her early 30's, so she's bound to look good for a long time.

Jul 14, 2004 at 4:35 AM Post #147 of 190
Given the choice between Carole Bouquet and Barbara Mori, which one would you choose?

I guess it should really all come down to personality. Love is ephemeral. What sustains a relationship in the long term is how each partner is willing to accomodate to the peculiarities of the other partner's quirks and oddities. (Barbara Mori reminds me of my cousin in her younger days).

Jul 14, 2004 at 5:18 AM Post #150 of 190
Quote:

Given the choice between Carole Bouquet and Barbara Mori, which one would you choose?

I guess it should really all come down to personality. Love is ephemeral. What sustains a relationship in the long term is how each partner is willing to accomodate to the peculiarities of the other partner's quirks and oddities. (Barbara Mori reminds me of my cousin in her younger days).

Barbara Mori, most definetely. But I would rather choose and African-american or dark skinned woman. But in that case, Barbara would be my second choice
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back