Bay Area meet - May/June 2003?
Jun 6, 2003 at 11:11 PM Post #136 of 138
Hi Guys. I'm currently at the show in SF, and am thinkin' the meet at JMTs is going to be the highlight of the trip.

I've got the Meridian and I've got a couple of distribution amps. We could put one on the Meridian and have plenty of signal to AB amps with. I also brought two Marantz CD67SEs a competent, if a little dark, CD player. I just happen to have three Max systems that didn't get used by Stereophile (they just didn't really set up a normal booth at the show). I guess will use 'em if we need 'em. I think I brought the Omega----shoot I just can't remember if it got in a box. At the last minute I shovede the display board that has all the HeadRoom amp gutts mounted on it. It's kinda fun to look at. And I've got my iRiver Cosmic Traveler system. (I saw zeplin had one too. They're really good. )

Well, can't wait. See you guys tommorow.

Jun 7, 2003 at 8:26 PM Post #137 of 138
I, too, must pull out, and after the meet has started. Sorry guys. But the gear I would have brought I'm sure will not be missed (you all have it covered I think). I still would have loved to meet all of you, but things have been really hectic of late around here. I can't wait for the impressions
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 8, 2003 at 3:43 AM Post #138 of 138
I already posted in the new impressions thread, but i cant thank JMT enough.

thanks Jon. that was a fantastic meet!

see everyone over in the Members Lounge thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back