Bay Area Meet (California): February 19th, 2011
Feb 10, 2011 at 3:37 PM Post #317 of 527

Quote:
Quote:
Philimon,

If you don't mind sharing a little space, that would be great!  I'll just leave the turntable at home this year, and bring the Phoenix and DLIII (both are only 10" wide), and a laptop. 

Thanks sir, I appreciate it!

No problem Horio. I will only need the 13-15inches wide for a MacBook/cables, with amp/dac/headphones in front. Also, looks like another room will be available, so you could always move there if you want the turntable space. 

EDIT: Tables are six feet wide according to the OP. So I have 36inches of table total, and I will only need the 13-15, so Horio if your turntable can fit in the rest then by all means... And if there is a little overlap, then I am sure we can figure something out.

Philimon,

I'll see what CEE TEE says about extra table space in the 3rd room.  If there is plenty of room, I'll just set up over in the 3rd room so I don't have to crowd your space.  I'll let you know. 

Feb 10, 2011 at 8:00 PM Post #320 of 527
Wasn't sure if I was going to attend but it's for sure now.
I'll be bringing my Tape Project rig (which will need half a table+) .
Technics reel to reel
Bottlehead Repro amp
Home brew electrostatic amp
Jades

Hopefully I can get in a pretty quiet spot since my amp is a little "gain challenged".
Sorry for the late addition.

Feb 10, 2011 at 8:22 PM Post #321 of 527
Your tape project rig may very well be the best source of all time.  Looking forward to checking it out again. 
beerchug.gif

Feb 10, 2011 at 8:25 PM Post #322 of 527
Feb 10, 2011 at 11:49 PM Post #323 of 527

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
omg can i attend?!!

HELL NO!!!

haha. jk. I'm sure everyone would be happy if you came. The more the merrier!

but i dont leave nowhere near the US

Then why are you teasing us? You're a bad person. =P

I might be in Denver at the time. but google says is a long way to go ... a 16 days, 8 hours walk 
angry_face.gif

Hahaha. My man, Amtrak is the way to go.

Feb 11, 2011 at 1:19 AM Post #325 of 527

Quote:
Cee Tee,

Could you put me down for a table space in the new room if there is space.  If not, I can try to squeeze in with Philimon.

Thanks!

Could you do the same for me if the space opens up, Cee Tee? I'm partnered with FLACvest right now, but it'd be nice if we didn't have to cramp in.

Feb 11, 2011 at 3:33 AM Post #326 of 527
1st post, 1st meet up, been lurking for a few weeks wanting to purchase 1st significant set of cans.
Yes, I know its an expensive hobby.

can't wait to meet everyone.

CEE TEE, Hello and add me to your attending list.

Feb 11, 2011 at 11:09 AM Post #327 of 527

Quote:
Tentatively, I'd like to attend.  Just gotta make sure my, um, chores are done.

I'll be bringing my Beats Solo HD, my ported SC Hesh (Go Lakers!), cabled SC Titan, and JVC Gumy modded to Apple inline remote.

Kidding.  I'll likely be empty handed.  Just wanted to make it sound preferable that I wasn't bringing anything.  I do want to make a particular acquisition before the day of the meet, but we'll see how that goes.

I won't get booed and tomatoed if I was left off the attendee list but show up anyway, yes?  Hopefully?  I can bring a bag of modest but earnest gear that will likely interest very few to none of you.

Feb 11, 2011 at 2:32 PM Post #328 of 527
bringing these equipments

JVC 900
Ath A700
Grado 225
BeyerDynamic 880 250ver, the new kind
UE  TF10 with Transwarp cable

Firestone Fubar 4 plus Dac with supplyer
Firestone Little Country 3 (known for ridiculous harmony with AKG 701 )
Travagan's Red headphone/speaker amp

Looking forward to this event

Feb 11, 2011 at 3:26 PM Post #329 of 527

Quote:
I won't get booed and tomatoed if I was left off the attendee list but show up anyway, yes?  Hopefully?  I can bring a bag of modest but earnest gear that will likely interest very few to none of you.

Booed? Dude, seriously. You don't need to bring anything but your ears (as was said above). Really, don't sweat it. Come, listen, have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back