Battlefield 4
Nov 15, 2013 at 7:41 AM Post #32 of 329
  There are some things needing fixed for sure, but I've been having fun. I just wish I wouldn't have to level through a rank more than once.

I played yesterday for a long time to unlock the AEK971 and I was kicked out of the game(not by admin)and lost all of my unlocks! Does commander mode work with iphone?

Nov 20, 2013 at 12:32 AM Post #34 of 329
Any PS4 battlevets in here?

I would love to squad up with some of you and kick some behind with all of us using our superior headphones...
cool.gif

Nov 21, 2013 at 5:40 PM Post #36 of 329
I'm a console gamer but also play on PC for WoW (Ain't got the best setup for BF PC), but thought to drop a line about BF4.

After playing consoles games like CoD I finally joined the BF community 
wink.gif

What a game! I mainly play as a marksman / Sniper and this game truly brings that to life in terms of play and experience! 

Hooked up some Turtle Beach headphones which really made the experience better but when I get the PS4 going to try hook up my headphone amplifier see what that' like 
L3000.gif

Highly recommend this game!

Nov 21, 2013 at 6:29 PM Post #38 of 329
Yo,

I play it on the PS4 and lvoe it. Although I am a super low rank, I thoroughly enjoy it. Love Squad Deathmatch and TDM, but I also wish Conquest worked..

My PSN: SaiyanElite87

Quote:
  Any PS4 battlevets in here?

I would love to squad up with some of you and kick some behind with all of us using our superior headphones...
cool.gif

Nov 22, 2013 at 8:16 AM Post #40 of 329
What I have noticed about battlefield 4 is most of the unlocks you get make the gun and the chopper worse..i am using the sar21 gun and have gone back to stock with just the ergo grip attachment and laser and coyote sight.. everytime I messed about with the chopper using the different unlocks it made things worse..just one rocket hit made the chopper spin out on me..i just put things back to normal and it's ok now..all my controls are set to veteran..my favourite maps so far are rogue transmission, Hannah resort, siege of shanghai and dawnbreaker..has anyone been in the gunship on rogue transmission? the only thing you can aim at is the middle of the satellite dish,if the enemy gunship is in the sky do not try and capture the flag on top of the satelite dish = instant death!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back